New car design for women

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
In Most/Allmost All cases using information gleened from a previous Owner's Manual when working with the current model will result in you resorting to Other modes of transportation! :whip1:

lori

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In Most/Allmost All cases using information gleened from a previous Owner's Manual when working with the current model will result in you resorting to Other modes of transportation! :whip1:

lori

LOL!!!:lfao::lfao:

Lori :asian::asian:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Will you give me driving lessons?

Hmm...that's a possibility. But I won't issue a learner's permit to someone that's already driving other models. So not worth the hassle. ;)

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hmm...that's a possibility. But I won't issue a learner's permit to someone that's already driving other models. So not worth the hassle. ;)

What about those of us who use public transportation?

G

Gary Crawford

the experience can prove valuable. Especially since I know how to finesse the gears.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the experience can prove valuable. Especially since I know how to finesse the gears.

I don't share my engine with other drivers. I'd rather drive alone :p

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't share my engine with other drivers. I'd rather drive alone :p

Thank god we’re so environmentally conscience these days, the newer batteries for these engines, regardless of the model, last a long time….though I doubt much can trump a good driver…

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score

Yep. This is what All wanna be test pilots say. What happens is they typically barely have a clue how to work a stick, have a leadfoot with the gas, don't have the patience to let the engine and tranny warm up properly, ride the clutch Hard, and then when the engine starts to burn up and fade they blame the car not thier piss poor driving.
The ones that make my engine purr like a happy ***** cat -vampfeed- are the ones who know just by the sounds the entire car makes and the vibration of the chassis, the Grrrroowll of the engine, what to do with the stick. They know it is the driver not the vehicle that makes the ride. :ladysman:
lori

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yep. This is what All wanna be test pilots say. What happens is they typically barely have a clue how to work a stick, have a leadfoot with the gas, don't have the patience to let the engine and tranny warm up properly, ride the clutch Hard, and then when the engine starts to burn up and fade they blame the car not thier piss poor driving.
The ones that make my engine purr like a happy ***** cat -vampfeed- are the ones who know just by the sounds the entire car makes and the vibration of the chassis, the Grrrroowll of the engine, what to do with the stick. They know it is the driver not the vehicle that makes the ride. :ladysman:
lori

I think I'm in love.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*edit* duplicate post please delete

Last edited:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank god we’re so environmentally conscience these days, the newer batteries for these engines, regardless of the model, last a long time….though I doubt much can trump a good driver…

Ohhhh, nothing can. Nothing can. The driver is the best part. But when the driver's baggage loads down the vehicle, then what's the point? I prefer a driver that's free to fly, the trips are far, far better. And I don't have to worry about any contaminants mucking up the works. ;)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lori

Preach on hun :)

OP
Tames D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lori

OH, I just know your talking bout me...
icon12.gif

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well Tames D sorry but not You specificly, by proxy perhaps.:) I am thinking of those whom I happen to know have that certain magic touch that can elicit just the right rev at the right time to get peak performance. Not an easy task. Some seem to have an apptitude however. I wonder if it is inborn or practice? A bit of both I would guess and true love/passion for thier work. Passion I think is more important than anything else.

lori

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
lori

I put on my goggles and driving gloves...

Latest Discussions