Most Brutal martial art?

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Where is that bunny with the pancake on its head when you need him.
Everything is from China, as far as MA is concerned. So are the people. They came from somewhere. (OK Japanese are from Korea, but that is a modern term for a modern country. It's China from here. :)

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
So the original Greek pankration was from China too? How about the Indonesian arts?
Little problem with you logic....some things pre date kung fu. Including the Greeks, Indonesian fighting and Japanese koryu.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Everything is from China, as far as MA is concerned. So are the people. They came from somewhere. (OK Japanese are from Korea, but that is a modern term for a modern country. It's China from here. :)
Where is that bunny with the pancake on its head when you need him.
India before that. Maybe Africa before that. "You" didn't invent karate.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Ok 2400 bc the hasan tomb in egypt.

images

SCHOLA FORUM • View topic - Egyptian Wrestling from Beni Hasan

Now Just because the chinese didn't write stuff on their walls doesn't meen they didn't invent all martial arts. But they didn't invent all martial arts.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok 2400 bc the hasan tomb in egypt.

images

SCHOLA FORUM • View topic - Egyptian Wrestling from Beni Hasan

Now Just because the chinese didn't write stuff on their walls doesn't meen they didn't invent all martial arts. But they didn't invent all martial arts.
Of course everyone knows that the Indian Monk Daruma, saw the Chinese monks were falling asleep during meditation, and gave them the martial arts to study. Africa was or was not the source. it could be India or Lemuria, though.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Of course everyone knows that the Indian Monk Daruma, saw the Chinese monks were falling asleep during meditation, and gave them the martial arts to study. Africa was or was not the source. it could be India or Lemuria, though.
Of course it could be all from the North.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

It was invented in Australia. we just dont go on about it.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
We are not talking the history of martial arts. The discussion was about the word and use of the Japanese "ken" karate could have been created by Cain and able or the neanderthal doesn't matter. But the word kenpo means chinese boxing art. If you find issue with that take it up with the Japanese and tell them they are using their word wrong.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

KangTsai

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Woah there, only the language derives from China. Korean people share Mongolian genetics and Japanese people are a mix of exotic Chinese and Germanic people.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woah there, only the language derives from China. Korean people share Mongolian genetics and Japanese people are a mix of exotic Chinese and Germanic people.

I know little about this but I'm backing you to know your own heritage and will happily take your word for this.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Korean People of today, sure, but the people who invaded Japan, were from Korea, then.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know little about this but I'm backing you to know your own heritage and will happily take your word for this.
They wouldn't say German, possibly Germanic, but that hasn't been proven. All they know is that they were Caucasians.

msmitht

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
You force me to bring out the big guns...... ALL pale in comparison to the power...the utter viciousness and brutality....on the dark side..... that is XUEFU!!!!!!!

4474065261_4f95455a3d_z.jpg

58106326.jpg
Oh yeah? Well I know the Crane technique. If I do right you no can defend.

Latest Discussions