morning-after contraceptive

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by nightingale8472
but I figured I'd add a little info...
The reason these groups want this pill sold over the counter is that in case of rape, or even in case of "oops" (and "oopses" can happen no matter how careful one is, and they don't happen exclusively to unmarried folks either) that the person can walk into the store and buy something to reduce the chances of a pregnancy. These pills are about 75% effective (compared to 84% effectiveness for condoms used properly, and 98% for the pill, and 99.99% for the shot, so they're not a real reliable form of birth control, but at that point, its a whole lot better than nothing) and have to be taken within 72 hours. You can't always get seen by a doctor or clinic in that timeframe. The pills don't cause abortion (RU486, the abortion pill, is something different entirely, and should ONLY be used under a doctor's care, because it is actually more dangerous than a surgical abortion). The "morning after pills" are basically a high dose of birth control pills and act in pretty much the same way.

You know baby, nothing is more erotic than a woman who quotes stats...back off you guys, this one is mine.
:rolleyes:

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by GouRonin
You know baby, nothing is more erotic than a women who quotes stats...back off you guys, this one is mine.

DOOOOOOOOOD!!!

I found her first!!! I love women that don't forget to take their smart pills.

OP
G

GouRonin

This one is mine. This way I will never have to know anything about Kenpo. I'll just have her explain it all to my attackers and they can die of boredom.

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Why would she stump your attackers with talk about Kenpo... She's a leading expert on everything in the KNOWN UNIVERSE... She could puzzle them with small talk about the nuclear science involved in the nipple piercings of the future while you hit them over the head with a claw-hammer.

Besides, She's mine! :moon:

OP
G

GouRonin

I will carefully watch her technique and then try to imitate the feared "Flapping Gums of Death" and use the "Windy Lips of Boredom" as my extention technique.

She'll never love you like she loves me!
:mad:

OP
W

WilliamTLear

I have already mastered those techniques, and have a couple of secret ones that I alone have witnessed.... like the know-it-all chat box of death, and my favorite... Forum Omniscience, the secret technique of the Keyboard Warrior!!!

And DOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

SHE'S MINE!!!

OP
G

GouRonin

Once I get her to show me the answer to the eternal question of "What is the sound of one tongue flapping" then I shall truly be the master.

All mine Billy...all mine...

OP
W

WilliamTLear

I'm trying to learn HER SECRET!!! She knows everything... and once I have a handle on that... I will take over the world.... ALL WILL SUBMIT TO MY POWER... EVERYONE WILL KNEEL BEFORE ME...

BILLY "THE KNOW-IT-ALL" LEAR

Watch out or I may try to kill you through sheer boredom alone too!!! :fart:

and uh dood... she uh... well... She's MINE!!!!

OP
G

GouRonin

Ha! No way! I lost her fair and square.
:iws:

OP
W

WilliamTLear

I reconsidered... the idea of people's brains exploding from too much information, and liquified brain matter filling the streets due to a know-it-all epidemic isn't the way I want to rule the KNOWN UNIVERSE!!!

:redeme:

SHE'S YOURS!!!

OP
G

GouRonin

You won and now you have to accept it. Take it like a man. But I'm not unreasonable...here, take this $50.00 bucks and go see a movie... buy her something nice... ball gags are in this season I hear...

OP
W

WilliamTLear

I'm sure she already knows all about ball-gags! She might even have a friend that had a bad expereince with one and a doctor that implicidly says they are no good for you. But then again What does she know?

and no doooood!!!

She's yours!!! All yours!!! I concede...

OP
G

GouRonin

**ring**

**ring**

"You have reached the answering service of Gou Ronin. I'm sorry I can't take your call right now but I had to leave the continent suddenly so there is no body home. Please leave a message and when I get back I'll try to respond ASAP. Have a great day."

(...hang up...)

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Ignition...

"Lift Off!!! and Billy Lear is on his way to the moon ladies and gentlemen. He may be humanity's only salvation from the kenpo know-it-all epidemic started by Nightingale only a few short hours ago..." --mission control, NASA

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aw crap, This is what I missed after I went to bed!!!!!!!:mad: I want to get involved. (standing with my arms folded, tapping my right foot on the ground ). Not Fair.:p

OP
J

jeffkyle

I don't want to get involved, but I sure like seeing the humor! I can't wait for Billy to get back from the moon and pick up where he left off! :D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yo! DUDE (* AKA Gou-ie *) :D

Yo! Sweet (* AKA Billy Lear *) :D

And Jay (* AKA Jfarnsworth *) :D

Is this how you guys also feel about me????

Silent Bob

;)

Latest Discussions