morning-after contraceptive

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Kirk
Over sixty medical and women's groups told the government that
the morning-after contraceptive pill is safe and should be sold in
drugstores and supermarkets without a prescription.

"Okay, I need a price check on the whore pills! I got a drunk girl
in a prom dress over here, can we hurry up? Price check? Whore
pills?"
--Jimmy Fallon

Let's stay on Martial Arts!

Self Appointed Moderator, and Dark Apprentice of Kaith Rustaz !;)

white belt

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Why not have Morning After pill dispensers marketed to the McDoJos and McDoJangs? They could put them next to the Coke machine in the lobby. If they "wake up" after a practice, and "feel violated" by fake Martial Art, they can then shop around for a legitimate school and not have to wait nine months. No child support to tangle up the lessons fees for the male counterparts!

Better living/Martial Art through chemistry,
white belt

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Aw crap, This is what I missed after I went to bed!!!!!!!:mad: I want to get involved. (standing with my arms folded, tapping my right foot on the ground ). Not Fair.:p

Billy made me. I didn't want to do it. I was at home reading the bible to orphans when he msg'ed me.

Honest.

Oh and Rich, the answer to that is no. In fact I can sit and watch you talk for hours.
:rolleyes:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

Why were there orphans in your house?

he is attempting to raise a master race of Canadian A$$ clowns to rule the world

white belt

Brown Belt
Reaction score
It's @SSCLOWN Sir, not A$$CLOWN!

There are reports of @SSCLOWN cloning experiments as we speak. They are being bred at the "Shurukan" in Kansas City, MO. A hybrid has been seen thumbing on I-70. More details are at the MMA area on the "Tank / Shamrock" thread. Read the "APB" POST. If you have kin in MO., call and WARN them. If anyone in MO. is reading this and hears grunting sounds outside their home tonight, LEAVE THE PORCHLIGHT OFF AND TOSS ALL OF YOUR MEAT PRODUCTS AND BEER AS FAR AS POSSIBLE TOWARD THE STREET!!! If you read the "APB" POST you WILL understand. Apparently Canada has been selling their secrets to the highest bidder.

Ephedra anyone? :)
white belt

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
he is attempting to raise a master race of Canadian A$$ clowns to rule the world

Sadly, the @ssclowns in the USA are far superior to any we have. Good for you guys. You're number one. I suspect in the upcoming war they'll run into Iraq and take away Saddam's rank and make him feel much shame.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by GouRonin
Sadly, the @ssclowns in the USA are far superior to any we have. Good for you guys. You're number one. I suspect in the upcoming war they'll run into Iraq and take away Saddam's rank and make him feel much shame.

I don't know. I think I may just go hang out with Lord Ronin, and the Hells Angels Chapter at the local pub in Canada.:cool:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

didnt know the angels were so hard up for members... oh well it is just the canadian chapter... guess thats more like the boy scouts... :D :rofl: :shrug:

OP
R

RCastillo

didnt know the angels were so hard up for members... oh well it is just the canadian chapter... guess thats more like the boy scouts... :D :rofl: :shrug:

Hey, That's mean, and I was rooting for the Titans too!:mad: ;)

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

ohhhh im a titans fan but i knew that was a lost cause... there were not a lot of us tennesseans that thought they could pull it off... i mean there was that little glimmer of hope that just maybe they could pull it off... but honestly they never should have gotten past the steelers

OP
G

GouRonin

Well I can see how you might confuse the boy scouts up here with Bikers. Even our bikers, unlike yours, can tie their own showlaces and don't have to know to count higher than 2 because they don't marry their immediate family.

Actually, last summer the big fun was car bombs in residential neighbourhoods, and up here, they can make their own bombs on purpose instead of accidentally blowing themselves up in their meth labs.

Stop me if I went too fast for you there or used words that were too big.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is a friendly mod note...

next person to take a shot at an art, or nationality, etc, regardless of who started things, is gonna get a 1 week suspension. I don't want to be a hard ***, but I've gotten a few too many threads reported the last 24 hours that are dealing with shots at TKD, Canada, etc. Enough ok folks?

Thank you.

OP
G

GouRonin

Hey Paul? Are you coming to the Tim Hartman/Paul Irish Arnis/JKD seminar in London February first? Call Jaybacca!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey....my names Paul....and I'm Irish. Does that count for anything?:D

Sure, I'll go. I just have to make sure I don't have any other commitments that day. I know that it's a Saturday; my birthday is Feb. 2, and I'm not sure what my Girlfriend/family has planned that weekend. Looks like I'd better find out!

Thanks for filling me in!

:cool:

Latest Discussions