morning-after contraceptive

K

Kirk

Over sixty medical and women's groups told the government that
the morning-after contraceptive pill is safe and should be sold in
drugstores and supermarkets without a prescription.

"Okay, I need a price check on the whore pills! I got a drunk girl
in a prom dress over here, can we hurry up? Price check? Whore
pills?"
--Jimmy Fallon

OP
J

Jill666

Why spend your money- all you have to do is jump up & down afterwards and you won't get pregnant.

OP
G

GouRonin

I'm waiting for the male contraceptive pill. You know, afterwards the guy takes it and it changes his DNA...
:rolleyes:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin
I'm waiting for the male contraceptive pill. You know, afterwards the guy takes it and it changes his DNA...
:rolleyes:

Gou, you know. I was listening to Bob & Tom (I think) yesterday morning where they said a woman was about to have a set of twins. Each one of the twins had a different father. Apparently according to the doctor that it is quite possible but very very rare this could happen. It seems that when she ovulated that both men had to be there the same night within moments of eachother.:confused: I don't have any male friends that I'm that comfortable with.:rofl:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
No I'd look perfrect trying to jumping jacks or something after this.:eek: :D

Why am I now having bad flashbacks to Robin Williams in the Fisher King? You know, the scene in the park?

:rofl:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Gou, you know. I was listening to Bob & Tom (I think) yesterday morning where they said a woman was about to have a set of twins. Each one of the twins had a different father. Apparently according to the doctor that it is quite possible but very very rare this could happen. It seems that when she ovulated that both men had to be there the same night within moments of eachother.:confused: I don't have any male friends that I'm that comfortable with.:rofl:

I think that is an EX of mine she had a great motto "2 is copmpany but 3 is an extra $75."

OP
R

Rob_Broad

WHAT!!!!:( :confused: :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

When I first met her I though she worked for the city at night holding up street lights. Oh well you live, you learn.

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
I think that is an EX of mine she had a great motto "2 is copmpany but 3 is an extra $75."

I told my wife, I says "honey, lets make love like the old days"
she says "okay .. gimme 50 bucks!" :shrug:

I don't get no respect at all!

--Rodney Dangerfield

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Add $75 hazard pay if its the night after a Texas Chilli cookoff!

:rofl:

OP
J

jeffkyle

Oh man...I didn't need that mental picture!

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the post was humerous. :D

but I figured I'd add a little info...

The reason these groups want this pill sold over the counter is that in case of rape, or even in case of "oops" (and "oopses" can happen no matter how careful one is, and they don't happen exclusively to unmarried folks either) that the person can walk into the store and buy something to reduce the chances of a pregnancy. These pills are about 75% effective (compared to 84% effectiveness for condoms used properly, and 98% for the pill, and 99.99% for the shot, so they're not a real reliable form of birth control, but at that point, its a whole lot better than nothing) and have to be taken within 72 hours. You can't always get seen by a doctor or clinic in that timeframe. The pills don't cause abortion (RU486, the abortion pill, is something different entirely, and should ONLY be used under a doctor's care, because it is actually more dangerous than a surgical abortion). The "morning after pills" are basically a high dose of birth control pills and act in pretty much the same way.

OP
W

WilliamTLear

This is the Humor section isn't it?

Jeeze!!! Nightingale you've gotta drop being so damn serious. We know... that you know... what we don't know... and what we'll never know... Relax!!!! Let us dumb guys have some fun for a change!

Like the Right Reverend Bob always says:

Gimme SLACK!!!!

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by WilliamTLear
This is the Humor section isn't it?

Jeeze!!! Nightingale you've gotta drop being so damn serious. We know... that you know... what we don't know... and what we'll never know... Relax!!!! Let us dumb guys have some fun for a change!

Like the Right Reverend Bob always says:

Gimme SLACK!!!!

Yes ... seriousness in all other boards, but this is the humor
board! :) :):):)

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
"...finaly Friday I'm outta control,
Forget the working blues and
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!"

Laughter is the best medicine, right up there with Alieve and Tiger Balm, and Advil, and Prozac and.......
HEHE

Latest Discussions