Military strategy and like.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32980
  • Start date

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they certainly can to South Korea and because of that to the immediate surroundings also.

Yeah agree. There was a computer game released called "Homefront" which had the scenario of the North invading the South and then pushing outwards. Fictitious yeah, but in this modern day world maybe a future scenario.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah agree. There was a computer game released called "Homefront" which had the scenario of the North invading the South and then pushing outwards. Fictitious yeah, but in this modern day world maybe a future scenario.
Yes, by direct (which may be limited by quite a degree) or more likely by collateral impact, they do pose a very real headache in the immediate vicinity.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What do you mean, "what's that"? Which part? I like new technology and teams who big damage with as little men as needed. (Understand?)

Armors I mean like tanks and armored vehicles.

South Korea :/ they got it rough.

My dad fought in WW1. Tanks looked like this.

2m484cz.jpg

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, by direct (which may be limited by quite a degree) or more likely by collateral impact, they do pose a very real headache in the immediate vicinity.

Indeed. If they mange to stick a nuke on the missiles they have, the South would be a tempting target. Like close the distance to Japan and what not.

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

They have nullcear weapons right?

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

I drew a tank and it looked so real I was amazed.when I was younger

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

True. The most violent race is killing their own kind at wholesale and like
It.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoepfully it will be in North Korea at the time.

Well whatever happens, different scenarios could be catastrophic. Allegedly according to internet sources, the Northern army could be bigger by 5 - 1. Historically better technology does not always counter lesser technology and manpower. Asset wise, not sure if the South could counter.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
considering all the "upgrades" or changes in tanks from the first ones to today's what do you think the ones of tomorrow ( say 50 years from now) be like?
will they be faster, have stealth abilities, float, etc.?

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
considering all the "upgrades" or changes in tanks from the first ones to today's what do you think the ones of tomorrow ( say 50 years from now) be like?

Depends. Current convention of having a big gun will disappear

Well, take away the modern computer systems and fire control systems they essentially just obsolete. If I recall correctly, the last proper tank on tank engagements were the first Gulf war. 50 years from now. Who knows. Depends on what becomes the conventional. I don't see them in their current guise. Stealth systems probably, but floating no. What need would there be. Gravity is gravity. Evolution of the helo perhaps. Bth, I would probably tred into the realm of sci-fi.

Latest Discussions