Mark Phillips/Londons Wing Chun Academy/Fight Science

anerlich

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I like his stuff a lot. I understand he holds a BJJ black belt as well - his grappling knowledge is certainly on point.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I love the outside the box thinking. Or as he calls it "theory versus practice."

KangTsai

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
A large group of his fanbase, like any martial arts figure, is terrible. I like him because he makes legitimate, practical tips and actually knows what he is talking about unlike, say, Kalicenter (FMA YT channel - credibility is pretty much through the floor in my judgement). His easy-to-understand speech is a bit redundant for the knowledgable, but I can get past that. Damn good channel if you don't look at the comments section.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
A large group of his fanbase, like any martial arts figure, is terrible. I like him because he makes legitimate, practical tips and actually knows what he is talking about unlike, say, Kalicenter (FMA YT channel - credibility is pretty much through the floor in my judgement). His easy-to-understand speech is a bit redundant for the knowledgable, but I can get past that. Damn good channel if you don't look at the comments section.

I think that is any channel though, but I know what you mean.

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score
Never look at the comments section on Youtube!

...and you're dead right about "Kalicenter" too. Not a fan.

Yeah. I don't mind their basic drills and work out videos but when they show actual execution they are usually way more complicated than it needs to be, and thus better chance to fail, especially on the grappling side.

Latest Discussions