Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I came up with an argument to suggest bjj is the grappling equivalent of no contact karate. Its a ridiculous argument, but i may post it at some point if i get bored enough.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If the Chinese Embassy calls you and tells you that you have been ban form China....hang up...its a scam...don't do what Mrs Xue did and talk to them for an hour before you realize something ain't right

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll see what the MD says...that or I'm thinking by Thanksgiving this will be me on my front porch yelling "YOU KIDS GIT OFFA MY LAWN"

angry-old-man-calling-clipart-4.jpg
<skips off merrily to Zumba>
giphy.gif

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll see what the MD says...that or I'm thinking by Thanksgiving this will be me on my front porch yelling "YOU KIDS GIT OFFA MY LAWN"

angry-old-man-calling-clipart-4.jpg
Thanksgiving is the time to take that up. There will doubtless be kids in the area who don't live nearby, and who don't belong on your lawn.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Chinese Embassy calls you and tells you that you have been ban form China....hang up...its a scam...don't do what Mrs Xue did and talk to them for an hour before you realize something ain't right
If they called me and told me that, I'd suspect something immediately. Mostly because I don't think China is aware of my existence.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If they called me and told me that, I'd suspect something immediately. Mostly because I don't think China is aware of my existence.

I gotten three calls at my house from Homeland security...who spoke incredibly good Mandarin by the way..., that I was going to be deported.....the last time I spoke to them only in the little German I know...have not received a call since...and I have not been deported yet either.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotten three calls at my house from Homeland security...who spoke incredibly good Mandarin by the way..., that I was going to be deported.....the last time I spoke to them only in the little German I know...have not received a call since...and I have not been deported yet either.
I get about a call a week from the IRS, telling me there are federal agents waiting to arrest me if I don't make immediate payment. Those agents are apparently quite patient.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The phrase 'a long time ago' put cotton-eye joe in my head, and now my mind wont stop singing it...
I get ear worms that way all the time. Unfortunately for the Hobbit, it usually leads to me singing the phrase that's stuck in my head, then replacing the words with something more entertaining (for me).

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I came up with an argument to suggest bjj is the grappling equivalent of no contact karate. Its a ridiculous argument, but i may post it at some point if i get bored enough.

Yeah. Do it. I will smash it to bits with anecdotes. And appeals to authority.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Don't know why I thought of this...I think I posted this a long time ago......This is America according to North Korean Propaganda films

The coffee is made from snow.
It's yummie....

then again, Asians are weird

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Halloween my house is well lit and there's candy right there on the porch. Despite that, I have not had a trick or treater, in any house I've lived in, in over thirty years.
We had someone steal the bowl. The candy, too... but that was put out to be taken, so really, not a theft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions