Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got my phone working again! And it only cost me 30 bucks. One of the guys there saw I no longer have to pay anything on my phone, and tried to trick me into agreeing to buy the new phone, which has a value of $900. For some reason, I didn't feel like doing that

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
@Dirty Dog

Every now and then I see one of these driving in my neighborhood

DSCN0643-940x705.jpg

But just down the street from me there is a guy with a 3 car garage and he always has cars in his driveway. For 9 years I just figured it was visitors or his kids.....just found out, by accident, while driving by that is not the reason. The reason is that he has these in has garage, not exactly sure but the look like the models I linked

2014-2018-Corvette-C7-Best-Spoilers-Wings.jpg

47debc_1d427075bad642a98fafa202c1a316a8mv2-1-940x627.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just sitting here.....not understanding why I am so bloody tired...since I did not exercise today....so I had a thought....I should probably get off my lazy backside and go exercise.......then I realized....I spent 6 hours today working in the yard today....29 freaking bags of lawn debris......that's enough exercise for me today...... good night MT

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
can't stop hurting, and I am not even doing nothing....
you have no idea how much you use, twist and torch your hands until something is sore....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, torque the hand....it's obviously painful to torch stuff, especially body parts...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
weeellll.
if it's not attached it isn't painful....soooooooo

but breakfast in pill form is so delightful: 400 mg Ibuprofen....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Came to 2 conclusions, so-far, today

1) We are doomed as a society since it appears that we cannot wait the 2 minutes it takes a traffic light to change WITHOUT checking our ding dang smartphone.... had to beep a 3 people at 3 different lights this morning because of that.

2) If you are a user and you want me to fix the problem you are having with your laptop, and I have been working with you trying to solve the issue....sending me e-mails in large font in big bold letters, basically yelling at me, because I did not give you what you wanted in the first place because it is against policy...is not the way to instill in me any desire to actually helping you with your problem.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
doesn't matter, he's a dead man....

Sure it does.....I think knowing the reason is important...especially if it is a matter of life or death..... suppose it is for wearing glasses and he is as confused as I am and thinks he should wear glasses and he comes home with them on....WHAMMO!!! she just killed an innocent man due to a misunderstanding....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions