Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
For government work.... I have the age, but do not have the time...over 20 years if not enough.....but that is only the over 20 for government work....that is not including the 14 or so before that.........that and I have one not yet in college...
I am just tired of adulting. It's not a bad thing, but I've done so much of it - I'm just done.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
No pictures of Magnum PI dog? (Pugnum PI? Mastiff PI?)
20181030_175129.jpg

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
For government work.... I have the age, but do not have the time...over 20 years if not enough.....but that is only the over 20 for government work....that is not including the 14 or so before that.........that and I have one not yet in college...
With the Fed you can retire with 25 years at any age. Will take a big hit but you can do it. It's an early retirement so you can only do it when early retiremenr is authorized which isn't all the time .

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
With the Fed you can retire with 25 years at any age. Will take a big hit but you can do it. It's an early retirement so you can only do it when early retiremenr is authorized which isn't all the time .

You can retire with 25 at 55 for the state, but if you have less than 30 years you take a big hit which equates to I have the age but not the time, but technically I'm in single digits for years till 30.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
On Halloween my house is well lit and there's candy right there on the porch. Despite that, I have not had a trick or treater, in any house I've lived in, in over thirty years.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
On Halloween my house is well lit and there's candy right there on the porch. Despite that, I have not had a trick or treater, in any house I've lived in, in over thirty years.
I miss the thing we did for Halloween a couple of years ago. We went to @gpseymour 's mom's house - they live in a big subdivision with lots of kids - and gave away books with candy.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
We had probably 50 groups of kids. We live on a dead end so don't get ad many as the main part of the neighborhood. Halloween is pretty big around my house. Four houses turned their garages into haunted houses and several places were giving out hot chocolate to kids and mulled wine or coffee for adults.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had probably 50 groups of kids. We live on a dead end so don't get ad many as the main part of the neighborhood. Halloween is pretty big around my house. Four houses turned their garages into haunted houses and several places were giving out hot chocolate to kids and mulled wine or coffee for adults.
Sounds like a fun neighborhood. I remember some folks in my dad's neighborhood getting together to do fun stuff when I was growing up.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Is that related to the other mess?

I don't know....could be...combine a bit of Rocky Mountain Spotted fever with residual Mononucleosis who the heck knows that that does....or it could be arthritis.....all I know is I apparently about 30 older than i was told i was...or at least I feel that way

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know....could be...combine a bit of Rocky Mountain Spotted fever with residual Mononucleosis who the heck knows that that does....or it could be arthritis.....all I know is I apparently about 30 older than i was told i was...or at least I feel that way
I can relate to that, man. My legs are at least 20 years older than the rest of me, and the knees are at least 20 years older than the feet.

Doesn't sound like fun, at all. I hope your docs get you back to feeling your normally oldishness.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I can relate to that, man. My legs are at least 20 years older than the rest of me, and the knees are at least 20 years older than the feet.

Doesn't sound like fun, at all. I hope your docs get you back to feeling your normally oldishness.

I'll see what the MD says...that or I'm thinking by Thanksgiving this will be me on my front porch yelling "YOU KIDS GIT OFFA MY LAWN"

angry-old-man-calling-clipart-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions