MT Mentor
Reaction score
In the window of a NYC liquor store...

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Somehow, my computer ate that picture. Damn.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
20200412_093348.jpg

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Olaf the Norseman was at a supermarket when he came across an old lady in a wheelchair, almost in tears.
"What's the matter?" asked Olaf
"I want to look at the ice cream, but as you can see there are three steps down into the frozen foods."
"Not a problem," says Olaf, lifting her onto his back, "I'll take you."
Olaf strolls through the frozen foods with the old lady on his back. She picks several and puts them in the basket Olaf is carrying for her.
At the other end, her husband is waiting by her wheelchair.
"I'd really like to thank you," she says as Olaf places her back in her chair, "but I don't even know your name."
Olaf just smiles, waves, and walks away.
"I was worried!" says her husband, "Where have you been?"
"Well I've been through the desserts on a Norse with no name..."

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Olaf the Norseman was at a supermarket when he came across an old lady in a wheelchair, almost in tears.
"I want to look at the ice cream, but as you can see there are three steps down into the frozen foods."
Olaf strolls through the frozen foods with the old lady on his back. She picks several and puts them in the basket Olaf is carrying for her.
"I'd really like to thank you," she says as Olaf places her back in her chair, "but I don't even know your name."

Oh, RIM SHOT!!!!

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is catastrophic. :p

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
@_Simon_ , hey, have a coffee roasting question. You ever run into beans that are almost too small for the Behmor roaster? I picked up some Ethiopian beans, and they are teeny-tiny. Roasted okay, but several got stuck in the mesh of the roasting bin and a bunch even fell out.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
VERY cool! Love the colours too!
This is challenging on several levels. Neither my instructor nor I have done this before. So, it's a learning curve for both of us. These fan veils are longer than my other ones. My regular ones are 1.2 (1 meter 20 centimeters). These are 1.5 - so each of these is as long as I am tall (shut up, @gpseymour !). It's hard for me to do the moves that require for the arm to go behind the head, because my arms really are very short. So, it's going to be an interesting learning process.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
This is challenging on several levels. Neither my instructor nor I have done this before. So, it's a learning curve for both of us. These fan veils are longer than my other ones. My regular ones are 1.2 (1 meter 20 centimeters). These are 1.5 - so each of these is as long as I am tall (shut up, @gpseymour !). It's hard for me to do the moves that require for the arm to go behind the head, because my arms really are very short. So, it's going to be an interesting learning process.
How tall are you? :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well.......home from another day at the office......home for a few days now actually.....work from home tomorrow, which means between e-mails I get to workout, play guitar, do taijiquan, and if the knees allow, maybe a bit of XIngyiquan

Spent today setting up an order of laptops that came from NYC..... did not enjoy that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions