Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
You have got to hear this...and yes, that first guitar is a 12 string

I love it when the greats say they are nervous or scared during a performance, like Jimi said just there. I get it - they are human too. But it's always so hard to believe. One of my favorite belly dancers Horus Mozarabe said that about one of his best Massive Spectacular performances - that he was extremely nervous the entire time.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I love it when the greats say they are nervous or scared during a performance, like Jimi said just there. I get it - they are human too. But it's always so hard to believe. One of my favorite belly dancers Horus Mozarabe said that about one of his best Massive Spectacular performances - that he was extremely nervous the entire time.

I like the "stop wasting film" in retrospect....this is Hendrix...playing a 12 string..... wasting film!!!!!! really!!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm in voluntary/mandatory quarantine and I have discovered that my left hand gets tired a lot quicker than it use to...NO.....not that..get your minds out of the gutter......playing guitar...sheesh

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in voluntary/mandatory quarantine and I have discovered that my left hand gets tired a lot quicker than it use to...NO.....not that..get your minds out of the gutter......playing guitar...sheesh
I have to admit I was going to make a comment like that on the other thread you said that in. We’re 12.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
WHAT?! I thought maybe you were practicing the left-handed side-winder for belly dancing. Why is everyone giggling? Especially @gpseymour ? What's your problem with the left-handed side-winder?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

So is it safe to say you've been "playing guitar" more frequently than usual?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions