Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am hoping to go home tomorrow. They put a pic line today and it looks like 2 weeks of IV antibiotics plus an additional 2 weeks of oral antibiotics.
I have learned there is a greater risk of infection when hardware is installed or removed.
Been a bummer because it has created a huge backlog of work for me. I will possibly have to hire out at least the first hay harvest this year. This almost certainly means a loss for the year on one farm.
that blows!
but with open holes in the body, you gotta stay in the house!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
well, I still got a few days of WOW left, gonna play it.

While everybody is giving out free stuff, the billionaires aren't....
I haven’t played WoW in ages. Maybe later this year I’ll give it another go.
Yeah it would make sense to bring back social semi-physical closeness through WoW! I reckon people will be flocking to it!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got myself a punching bag from modell's today, since they're closing. Initially $150, got it for $50. Perfect timing since I can fill it with water now, and it'll be a substitute for training.
Score!!! Go nuts and have fun with it!

So wanted to home train today but knee has been really playing up... no idea what happened to it but really hurts :s

I'm thinking again (like when my ankle was injured) of my creative training ideas to work around that ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am hoping to go home tomorrow. They put a pic line today and it looks like 2 weeks of IV antibiotics plus an additional 2 weeks of oral antibiotics.
I have learned there is a greater risk of infection when hardware is installed or removed.
Been a bummer because it has created a huge backlog of work for me. I will possibly have to hire out at least the first hay harvest this year. This almost certainly means a loss for the year on one farm.

Hope you can get home. And you may just have to hire someone, that is if you want to recover and not end up right back in the hospital again.

I am going to postpone my surgery today, but based on a few things currently going on in my office, I was joking before but now I am leaning towards they meant expendable when they said essential

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I think I Can be nerdy when it comes to writing code. Just never much of a video gamer.
Boring may be a better description to some. :)

I'm in IT, in college I took a whole lot of computer languages, but the only time I can actually write, or troubleshoot code, is when I am hungover....which is why I am not a programmer today, I gave up drinking :D

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm in IT, in college I took a whole lot of computer languages, but the only time I can actually write, or troubleshoot code, is when I am hungover....which is why I am not a programmer today, I gave up drinking :D
Not as good as I once was but I can really get in the zone and bang out some code.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For those interested, today and wednesday, Bryan Stoops (NYC JKD instructor under inosanto, ptk instructor under gaje & inosanto) will be offering free classes on zoom for anyone who wants to join. If anyone on here wants to, pm me-i can forward you the email or copy/paste the zoom link/times in a pm.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone."

Love it.

KaiserSouze.png

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I haven't been this angry in a long time, hence, I seek advice...

A friend of mine sent me the DVD collection of the entire series of Breaking Bad. I had never seen even a minute of it before. God, I so love this series, been having such a ball watching it. It's the best thing I've ever seen from television, and I watch a lot of stuff. I've been discussing it with a different friend (?) who has not only seen it, but had encouraged me for years to watch it.

With only four episodes to go, he just spoiled everything and mentioned what happens to one of the main characters. To quote a Godfather term, I consider this an infamnia. Now, I'm not even going to finish the last three episodes, it's completely ruined for me.

He's done this before, but never to this extent. My questions is, how hard should I hit him the next time I go to L.A? Just knock the wind out of him, or really smack the ever loving ship out of him?

I'm not kidding with this question.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I haven't been this angry in a long time, hence, I seek advice...

A friend of mine sent me the DVD collection of the entire series of Breaking Bad. I had never seen even a minute of it before. God, I so love this series, been having such a ball watching it. It's the best thing I've ever seen from television, and I watch a lot of stuff. I've been discussing it with a different friend (?) who has not only seen it, but had encouraged me for years to watch it.

With only four episodes to go, he just spoiled everything and mentioned what happens to one of the main characters. To quote a Godfather term, I consider this an infamnia. Now, I'm not even going to finish the last three episodes, it's completely ruined for me.

He's done this before, but never to this extent. My questions is, how hard should I hit him the next time I go to L.A? Just knock the wind out of him, or really smack the ever loving ship out of him?

I'm not kidding with this question.

Go full on Mike Tyson on his spoiler behind :D

tumblr_mjcvez9JqE1qhk65ho1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.