Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I do is I use a head shaving kit (i also shave that), that doesn't go all the way to the skin. So it shaves it to basically a 5 oclock shadow, without causing a rash/burn/cuts on my chin.

After 6 months of daily radiation, most of my hair follicles are dead. It's an option, although I'm not sure I recommend it...

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. That's the first one of those I've heard of. Is that something other places have done?

Lots of them. The 2 week closure for so many places was a start, but it's foolish to think this will be over in 2 weeks. I think many, if not most, of those closures will be extended. Schools should be on that list.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, I still got a few days of WOW left, gonna play it.

While everybody is giving out free stuff, the billionaires aren't....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Wow. That's the first one of those I've heard of. Is that something other places have done?

There have been a couple, there will be more. The largest district in my area is likely going that route too. I think Albany is going that way to. They have even waived the mandatory length of school year for the state

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, I still got a few days of WOW left, gonna play it.

While everybody is giving out free stuff, the billionaires aren't....
Ive read that two ISPs are offering some free services during these times. It’s nice to see some businesses helping out.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I really don't like the multi-blade razors. I like the feel and heft of the antiques. And on areas that I shave regularly, I rarely nick with them. It's that soft, long-untouched skin (which apparently has a bumpier surface) that get mauled.
I shave almost every day so I guess my face is used to it.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ive read that two ISPs are offering some free services during these times. It’s nice to see some businesses helping out.
bummer, it ran out today actually....and I just played this morning! (they really pull the plug exactly to the minute when your subscription expires - unless you are actively playing...so you don't get kicked mid dungeon...nice touch

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bummer, it ran out today actually....and I just played this morning! (they really pull the plug exactly to the minute when your subscription expires - unless you are actively playing...so you don't get kicked mid dungeon...nice touch
I haven’t played WoW in ages. Maybe later this year I’ll give it another go.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I haven’t played WoW in ages. Maybe later this year I’ll give it another go.
man, the retail has changed so much, I can't remember what to do!
And CLassic.....it's so....classic.
the realm population is low though, so the AH doesn't really yield profits.
and it's soooooooo slooooooooow because you have to walk everywhere.
Erm, how do I get from here to there? YOU WALK.....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
if they do not postpone the knee surgery tomorrow I am seriously thinking of postponing it myself. I can deal with it for a few months and I do not feel good about using medical supplies for my knee surgery, that can be used elsewhere at this time. Also there is no way I will get someone, in my office, trained by COB Tuesday, to do all the stuff I have to do.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man, the retail has changed so much, I can't remember what to do!
And CLassic.....it's so....classic.
the realm population is low though, so the AH doesn't really yield profits.
and it's soooooooo slooooooooow because you have to walk everywhere.
Erm, how do I get from here to there? YOU WALK.....
I remember that from playing Shaiya, too. Just lots of walking. Sometimes, I'd just try to kill everything along the way, out of sheer boredom. Died more than once doing that.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
if they do not postpone the knee surgery tomorrow I am seriously thinking of postponing it myself. I can deal with it for a few months and I do not feel good about using medical supplies for my knee surgery, that can be used elsewhere at this time. Also there is no way I will get someone, in my office, trained by COB Tuesday, to do all the stuff I have to do.
All elective surgeries have been postponed here. Knee replacements fall under that category.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
All elective surgeries have been postponed here. Knee replacements fall under that category.

Technically they have been cancelled here, but per the office that is doing the surgery, it is not cancelled. And it is just a meniscus repair and a compound fracture fix. But I am going to cancel it tomorrow if they do not.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Technically they have been cancelled here, but per the office that is doing the surgery, it is not cancelled. And it is just a meniscus repair and a compound fracture fix. But I am going to cancel it tomorrow if they do not.
I am hoping to go home tomorrow. They put a pic line today and it looks like 2 weeks of IV antibiotics plus an additional 2 weeks of oral antibiotics.
I have learned there is a greater risk of infection when hardware is installed or removed.
Been a bummer because it has created a huge backlog of work for me. I will possibly have to hire out at least the first hay harvest this year. This almost certainly means a loss for the year on one farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions