Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
385_SMP-skechers-logo.jpg
upload_2019-9-28_6-35-31.png

Ariat makes a very good work boot as well.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
对不起,我不会说英语
Duìbùqǐ, wǒ bù huì shuō yīngyǔ
Hahaha, the ol classic sorry I can't speak English XD.

Amazing I still remember heaps, and not that moment of stopping to figure it out, the characters just made sense! All that repetitive character writing did come in handy!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Several years ago a good friend of mine moved from NYS to NC to start his own business. He did well, but it kept him busy and we lost track of each other. I have been wondering how hie is doing lately, just found out he died last February at age 66. Kind of a down day......later

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Several years ago a good friend of mine moved from NYS to NC to start his own business. He did well, but it kept him busy and we lost track of each other. I have been wondering how hie is doing lately, just found out he died last February at age 66. Kind of a down day......later
I am sorry!
we had something like this happen.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last Saturday, I apparently forgot how to put one foot in front of the other and took a nasty-ish spill from the stone steps at my house, skinning one knee, badly bruising another, twisting one ankle, and skinning both hands. It actually wasn't as bad as it could have been - I used my martial arts training to adjust the fall.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that. <hugs>

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
View attachment 22487

Ariat makes a very good work boot as well.
All my sneakers are Merrell. I love them - they are light and they'd collaborated with Tough Mudder for a number of years to create a good mud run sneaker. It has specially textured sole to squeeze the mud out the sides, as well as mesh panels to drain out the water as you slog through your obstacle event.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a bummer, man. Sorry to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions