Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
my arms have a bunch of cuts! i got a cut on my pinkie because of a splinter i haven't sanded my new bo yet, a cut on my right arm from when my dog accidentally scratched me. (she gets extremely angry when someone goes outside without her. she goes from 0 to a 10 almost immediately.) luckily she's small so it wasn't too difficult holding her but boy can she scratch and squirm. and i got a couple extra cuts on both arms from moving tree branches (some were mesquite). Aside from that today was a pretty good day!
Do you need stitches?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
You can steam them too
Yes! If we had more space to store stuff, I'd love to have those little bamboo steam boxes to cook them.

Last night, even though it was my "I am tired and not feeling well" meal, I doctored them a little - I just can't help myself. I cooked them in vegetable broth with some mushrooms and served with some home-marinated mushrooms on the side and some veggies sauteed in the leftover mushroom marinade. It actually worked out well, because the marinade is basically oil, vinegar, and lemon juice seasoned with pepper, garlic, onion, and oregano. So, it all came out pretty tasty.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know.... Dumplings stuffed with pork or chicken. You can boil them or pan fry. It's one of my ultimate comfort foods.

Ok, another one ;)

I had honestly never heard of pot stickers.

Then you described them as stuffed dumplings - so I asked Google...

Yeah, dumplings aren't dumplings either :D

Over here, dumplings are balls of suet and flour (with optional seasoning) that get dumped in a casserole.

What you're describing is more like ravioli using dough instead of pasta...

Status
Not open for further replies.