Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Today is my Friday! I just had a wonderful breakfast with coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice.

I had four eggs, three slices of bacon, two pieces of toast and one scoop of rice.

They didn't have any partridges in pear trees or I would have eaten them suckers, too.
so I take it you had 5 cups of coffee...

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that's just silly.....that and I don't want to take the stairs just yet...but its coming.....someday....soon....in the not to far....or rather far....possibly never.....future :D
Y'know... stairs aren't generally known for their mud, or bacon... but you seem to think they may be somehow connected?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Y'know... stairs aren't generally known for their mud, or bacon... but you seem to think they may be somehow connected?

Now that's ridiculous...stairs have nothing to do with mud or bacon....although I have seen muddy stairs..... but rarely have I seen bacon on stairs.... And I'd take the stairs, if my knee allowed it....and if 7th floor was not further from 6th floor than any other floor..... I am fairly convinced that 2 crews built this building..... kind of like the continental rail road.... only in this building one group started from the top and worked their way down and the other started from the bottom and worked their way up.... it is just they did not realize it until the top down group got to the 7th floor and the bottom up group got to the 6th that the top down group started to high to high .... then they realized things were just to far apart and had to compensate by making that flight of stairs longer than any other floor

Last edited:

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
"T" and an "A".... So to explain in GREAT, and what should be unnecessary of fine and decent folk, detail COFFEE - COFFE = E. Take the E and add......T + E + A = Tea...now GET your mind out of the gutter...sheesh
Hey, I wasn't the one talking about all sorts of T's and A's over here. :p

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Enough....... I am now drinking gunpowder green tea..... and I will not lower myself to such base conversations....may not be true, but DANG it sounds good

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just talking to someone about retirement..... told them when I was 30 years old and a mechanic I looked at retirement as something that would likely never happen because it was a million years away......then it hit me....dang...999,992 years sure went fast

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now that's ridiculous...stairs have nothing to do with mud or bacon....although I have seen muddy stairs..... but rarely have I seen bacon on stairs.... And I'd take the stairs, if my knee allowed it....and if 7th floor was not further from 6th floor than any other floor..... I am fairly convinced that 2 crews built this building..... kind of like the continental rail road.... only in this building one group started from the top and worked their way down and the other started from the bottom and worked their way up.... it is just they did not realize it until the top down group got to the 7th floor and the bottom up group got to the 6th that the top down group started to high to high .... then they realized things were just to far apart and had to compensate by making that flight of stairs longer than any other floor
Behold - bacon stairs!

P. S. Never say never.
56c.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today is my Friday! I just had a wonderful breakfast with coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice.

I had four eggs, three slices of bacon, two pieces of toast and one scoop of rice.

They didn't have any partridges in pear trees or I would have eaten them suckers, too.
Oh rub it in, why don't you...

I'd like some partridge. I've never had partridge. I hear it's rather delicious. Why have I never had partridge?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just talking to someone about retirement..... told them when I was 30 years old and a mechanic I looked at retirement as something that would likely never happen because it was a million years away......then it hit me....dang...999,992 years sure went fast
Yeah..... 999,992 years - is that right up there with 27,000 miles?

Jokes aside... I had to take on grownup duties and become the head of the household at 12. So... I've been a grownup for 32 years now. Can I just be done? Does that qualify me for early retirement?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah..... 999,992 years - is that right up there with 27,000 miles?

Jokes aside... I had to take on grownup duties and become the head of the household at 12. So... I've been a grownup for 32 years now. Can I just be done? Does that qualify me for early retirement?
Done adulting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions