Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
What the heck is WRONG with people... just get to my office, just get off the elevator and before I can even make it to my desk I get hit with 3 problems....and then a 4th while I am fixing problem #2....I mean...its Monday for crying out loud.....how dare they expect me to do my anything so early on a Monday

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Went to a neurologist today. He "prescribed" me to start tai chi. Going to have to start looking.

Why?

I imagine he was talking about Yang style of Cheng Manching Style, but did not know it. I believe we live in the same state, if you need any help locating a school let me know and I will see what I can find.

PM me if you prefer.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What the heck is WRONG with people... just get to my office, just get off the elevator and before I can even make it to my desk I get hit with 3 problems....and then a 4th while I am fixing problem #2....I mean...its Monday for crying out loud.....how dare they expect me to do my anything so early on a Monday
you gotta make it a rule "Nobody talk to me until I reached my desk and had my tea"
especially on Mondays!

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why?

I imagine he was talking about Yang style of Cheng Manching Style, but did not know it. I believe we live in the same state, if you need any help locating a school let me know and I will see what I can find.

PM me if you prefer.
Sent you a pm

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is fantastic Simon. Beautiful song.
I am very sad to report that our Pastor passed away from a heart attack early Wednesday morning. The funeral was today. He lived in the adjoining county and was very involved in local politics. I have never seen so many people at a funeral in my life. He is an incredible man who will be deeply missed.
I am so sorry! Sounds like he was a good man to have around the community.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't take the elevator. Take the stairs. Then they won't know where to expect you to appear.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Don't take the elevator. Take the stairs. Then they won't know where to expect you to appear.

Good suggestion, I would, but for 2 reasons, 1, my knee, it hates stairs after the surgery. 2, it is 9 floors up. But when I am better I could take the stairs, sneak down the short haul, use my key to get into my setup room and then hide there.....the it still for 5 minutes and the lights will go out and no one will even know I am in there at al..but I don't want to give you the impression I have been thinking about doing this or anything like that :D

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good suggestion, I would, but for 2 reasons, 1, my knee, it hates stairs after the surgery. 2, it is 9 floors up. But when I am better I could take the stairs, sneak down the short haul, use my key to get into my setup room and then hide there.....the it still for 5 minutes and the lights will go out and no one will even know I am in there at al..but I don't want to give you the impression I have been thinking about doing this or anything like that :D
Or.... or... you could take the elevator to one or two floors below yours... and then walk up - that's easier than hoofing it nine floors.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Or.... or... you could take the elevator to one or two floors below yours... and then walk up - that's easier than hoofing it nine floors.

Well that's just silly.....that and I don't want to take the stairs just yet...but its coming.....someday....soon....in the not to far....or rather far....possibly never.....future :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well I had another DELICIOUS BLT today.....just without the B and with C and H....so it was more of a CHLT......and now...I'm drinking coffee......just without the C O F F E and with a T and an A....so it is more like Tea...well...it is exactly like tea to be honest

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well I had another DELICIOUS BLT today.....just without the B and with C and H....so it was more of a CHLT......and now...I'm drinking coffee......just without the C O F F E and with a T and an A....so it is more like Tea...well...it is exactly like tea to be honest
What was that about T&A?! Sheesh, dude, this is a public, family-friendly forum!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
What was that about T&A?! Sheesh, dude, this is a public, family-friendly forum!

"T" and an "A".... So to explain in GREAT, and what should be unnecessary of fine and decent folk, detail COFFEE - COFFE = E. Take the E and add......T + E + A = Tea...now GET your mind out of the gutter...sheesh

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
"T" and an "A".... So to explain in GREAT, and what should be unnecessary of fine and decent folk, detail COFFEE - COFFE = E. Take the E and add......T + E + A = Tea...now GET your mind out of the gutter...sheesh
Long Island Iced TEA?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Today is my Friday! I just had a wonderful breakfast with coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice.

I had four eggs, three slices of bacon, two pieces of toast and one scoop of rice.

They didn't have any partridges in pear trees or I would have eaten them suckers, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions