Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno...had a nice sunny day, started off chilly, but warmed up nicely!
Perfect day to put out Wreaths Across America!

was sick all night . Still feel like crap. This is going to be a long day unless my stomach straitens out

Finally got some free time. Actually spent some time down down at the local smithy. That only took me about a year to get there. Funny thing, it is only 2 miles from home and I drive past it every day getting to and from work.

Finally got some free time. Actually spent some time down down at the local smithy. That only took me about a year to get there. Funny thing, it is only 2 miles from home and I drive past it every day getting to and from work.
Local smithy?

Local SCA Armorer. Currently he is in the middle of crafting a 15th century style Italian suit of armor. Truly remarkable craftsmanship. That two part articulating breastplate is a something to behold Figures he will have about 1200 hours into it all when he is done. So he will make about $10 an hour on this one.

I was sitting at my kitchen table this morning having breakfast, and it being the Christmas season and all, I was wondering… do "Chinese Water Chestnuts cooked in a toaster oven" count as “Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire” :D

Merry Christmas LPTv4

i dont know... will there be hot cocoa? its not complete with hot cocoa o_O
MjAxMi0zNmUyNjkwNDdlNDU4YTIw.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back