Status
Not open for further replies.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
just finished dinner or supper not sure which to call it I did eat once before today and this is my last meal of the day.
Now to think about all those exercises I should be doing to work off that meal.
Dose just thinking about the workout use enough calories to be considered training? :hilarious:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That sucks unless you wanted time off. The not training really sucks

Time off is nice, been off 2 weeks, and I really need to get back to work, and as much as I like to sit around the house all I am seeing is things that need to be done and I can't do most of them and eating right is REAL hard if you spend most of your day laying on your side. As for training, I've been thinking, I have decided that I can at least work on taiji stepping to keep my leg strength up and maybe forms since he did say that I can move normally now (within reason) 50% of the time.

Hooray! And Boo!

Yeah that is pretty much the way I am looking at it, and this sleeping on one side stuff got old a week and a half ago.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
New phone is finally working. Old phone going back tomorrow. Sometimes I really hate technology. (and yes I see the irony of the rant...on an internet forum..through a satellite connection.)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, that makes more sense than some of the political posts we used to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.