Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warlords of Draenor....
not-on-my-watch.gif

It has been raining here all day. I should not complain at least I do not have to shovel the rain

what a crappy day. And now we have stupid protests planned for later in the week so there goes my weekend grrrrrrrrrr

I'm going crazy.... its snowing... the driveway needs shoveled... and I can't do it because of this damn eye thing.... and getting the oldest out there to do it tonight AIN'T happening...yeah right...he's getting up at 5:00 am to do it :rolleyes:

Not that I am all that in to quoting myself but I really need to say this..... The oldest got up, by himself, and was out the door by 5:15 and doing the driveway..... I was rather surprised and quite pleased....

Not that I am all that in to quoting myself but I really need to say this..... The oldest got up, by himself, and was out the door by 5:15 and doing the driveway..... I was rather surprised and quite pleased....
Maybe he read you were doubting him on here wanted to prove you wrong

sounds like you're doing something right! :)

Thanks. and he did it again this morning without me asking, actually got up and outside before me

Maybe he read you were doubting him on here wanted to prove you wrong

Thought about that, but I don't think so. He has no time for martial arts, this is not a gaming site, none of his friends are here and it would cut into his hours of social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back