Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With the depressing news from Pakistan, I'm not in a mood to bash others over comparatively minor disagreements. :(

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
then 3 days off. have some court and a Polygraph for a new job while Im off

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
my allergies are terrible today and i got a 25minute drive till i can get home...

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
going to watch the first half of the Voice before I turn to the Ink Master final.
I would watch all of the Voice but I really dislike shows where the general public gets the final vote with no input from the judges having a part in the outcome

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
I used to dislike ebay. After today I officially hate it. The company has decided that we really need to push more in that direction. So my day is now filled jumping through the hoops to make sure all of the orders through our yard are done properly (to the new ebay "specs) and out in under 24 hours. The kicker of it all my yard gets zero credit for any of those orders. My whole day today was absorbed by orders for a different yard. And it looks like more of the same for tomorrow and the next.....

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great Hapkido class tonight, we had K-Mans teacher come in and show some Aikido versions of our Hapkido techniques, very interesting and some nice pain.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Time for yuletide lunch at work with lots of goodies.
hungry-emoticon.gif

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to dislike ebay. After today I officially hate it. The company has decided that we really need to push more in that direction. So my day is now filled jumping through the hoops to make sure all of the orders through our yard are done properly (to the new ebay "specs) and out in under 24 hours. The kicker of it all my yard gets zero credit for any of those orders. My whole day today was absorbed by orders for a different yard. And it looks like more of the same for tomorrow and the next.....
Yard?

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Buurpp!

Just had rib, patties, christmas sausage, potatoes, sour cabbage, brussels sprouts, gravy, cranberries, coffee and cookies.

Full-full-food-fat-smiley-emoticon-000646-facebook.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions