Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's only supposed to get to 45F today. Damn. Might spend the day huddled around a fire...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Go ahead, shunn him already! You need the practice, since I am slacking!

Still sick. Found out last night that sore throat spray works fantastic to soothe that urge to cough, from that nagging scratch in the back of your throat that nothing can reach, but makes you want to claw at it....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Go ahead, shunn him already! You need the practice, since I am slacking!

Still sick. Found out last night that sore throat spray works fantastic to soothe that urge to cough, from that nagging scratch in the back of your throat that nothing can reach, but makes you want to claw at it....

Nah, he is just not as good at it as you are and I refuse to lower my shunning standards :D

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok... So I'm not actually huddled around a fire. I'm sitting at the exhaust shop getting s new axle-back section welded up for the Corvette.
Hot fire... Hot car... Either will offset the cold weather. :)

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
WAAAAAAAY back in the early 80s I worked in a muffler shop and the heat stop working during a fine New England February.... the scary thing was that my hands got so cold that I knew I had to be burning my hands on some of the pipes....but I didn't feel anything...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I guess I should complain some, but my perception is a little off...being sick and all.
As it is, it's 58 out and I am sticking close to my space heater.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I washed the Vette after finishing the exhaust. In 47F weather. Brrrrrrrr!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Rain in Vegas. WTH!!!

That is unusual. I have an aunt that lives there and she has gone 2 years without rain.

Today here...woke up to 3 inches of snow, it stopped snowing so I cleared the driveway went inside, got ready for work, looked outside and it was snowing again and before I left the house I had another inch in the driveway and it was still snowing......

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is unusual. I have an aunt that lives there and she has gone 2 years without rain.

Today here...woke up to 3 inches of snow, it stopped snowing so I cleared the driveway went inside, got ready for work, looked outside and it was snowing again and before I left the house I had another inch in the driveway and it was still snowing......

been there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions