Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
3 rounds of driveway clearing yesterday and a bit of 1 foot of snow..... it is now 26 degrees warmer than when I woke up to -5F with wind chills of -15 to -20.... more snow tonight but it sounds like a dusting to an inch

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 rounds of driveway clearing yesterday and a bit of 1 foot of snow..... it is now 26 degrees warmer than when I woke up to -5F with wind chills of -15 to -20.... more snow tonight but it sounds like a dusting to an inch

Driveway clearing? Piffle. If the snow is too deep, just put a few more inches of lift on the Jeep, some bigger tires, and you're good to go. The sun will clear the driveway eventually. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Driveway clearing? Piffle. If the snow is too deep, just put a few more inches of lift on the Jeep, some bigger tires, and you're good to go. The sun will clear the driveway eventually. :)

in the old days of the 3/4 ton GMC 2500 snow was left where it fell..... today with the wife's "car" that is no longer allowed

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whipped...
:)

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
today was great! got my math test posted email... 81! i was expecting anywhere from 60-75

english class today, were given a list of books(pick one, go online at library, and read it) then i get online pick book, "Bartleby the Scrivener: A Tale of Wall Street" and sure enough... in one of the options it said listen (you can listen to a person with an American, Australian or British accent) im sitting here thinking, yippee! i dont have to read this stuff...

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Same here. Well... cold anyway. No snow. But it's 39 now and that's going to be the high for the day.
But it's all good, because we're strapping the Vette to the dyno today, and cold air is denser. So bitter cold 39F air should be awesome. :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, kid relapsed on his cold today...on top of DH being still sick.

WTB Man Flu Vaccines.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the dyno time was good. We got 350HP & 350 lb/ft at the wheels, but that had the tune right on the ragged edge. We backed off a notch to make the tune a little safer for street driving and ended up with 331HP & 344lb/ft at the wheels. And over 300lb/ft from 2350 all the way to 6000RPM.
Not at all bad for a basically stock engine, other than intake and exhaust.
I do see a blower in the future...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, the dyno time was good. We got 350HP & 350 lb/ft at the wheels, but that had the tune right on the ragged edge. We backed off a notch to make the tune a little safer for street driving and ended up with 331HP & 344lb/ft at the wheels. And over 300lb/ft from 2350 all the way to 6000RPM.
Not at all bad for a basically stock engine, other than intake and exhaust.
I do see a blower in the future...
d3080prd2.ashx

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This morning at 1:30 am I got called out with the emergency disaster team for a fire. Of course it was snowing and cold. Got home at 6am shoveled the driveway and side walk then went to bed. Got up at 10:30 and could not even tell I had shoveled :banghead: so it was back out for a couple of hours to find the driveway and side walk again. I just love winter :arghh:
on a good note we are expected to have a whole day without snow before we get 3 days in a row of it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I got up this morning late and had completely forgot about the snow...... so I had to go out and clear the driveway... and I got to work and was told about the snow that was coming that was supposed to last form Saturday to Tuesday and leave us about 2 feet when it was over..... the irony is that this morning while clearing the driveway it hit me that I was officially completely sick of snow and winter and I wanted spring to come..... oh well the joys of living in the Northeast

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's only 64 here today...
Admittedly warmer than usual for February.
But in a week we will be on Cozumel, where the projection is for sun and a brisk 82-85F every day.

Not that I'm rubbing it in, Xue... :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You would be...if I liked heat and humidity...and I don't...but there are place you could go that would be rubbing it in...but I will be darned if I'm going to tell you where those are :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions