Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pho for lunch. Not bad .

I have been working on my picnic game at the moment.

IMG_20180322_095410.jpg

I’ve decided. Australians are assholes. Just in general. There might be an exception here or there. Well, not here... ahem. I’m looking at you, @drop bear

I don’t know guys. I liked justice league. Just watched it on dvd and enjoyed it even though it was supposed to be really bad.

I bought some Tempeh today and I decided I am going to cook with it this weekend..... of course this may mean I am taking this vegetarian thing to far...there may be no turning back after that...next thing you know its tie-dye shirts, long hair, beard, VW bus, Bob Marley music, over use of the word "Dude"

I don’t know guys. I liked justice league. Just watched it on dvd and enjoyed it even though it was supposed to be really bad.
I haven't seen it yet, but it'd have to be really bad for me not to like it. I mean, I enjoyed the crappy cartoon version, so...

I bought some Tempeh today and I decided I am going to cook with it this weekend..... of course this may mean I am taking this vegetarian thing to far...there may be no turning back after that...next thing you know its tie-dye shirts, long hair, beard, VW bus, Bob Marley music, over use of the word "Dude"
There's a great burrito and taco place near where I use one of those shared office space places. On Monday, I saw someone order a taco with ground beef and tempeh. I expect they said something snotty to themselves later about wearing leather shoes.

There's a great burrito and taco place near where I use one of those shared office space places. On Monday, I saw someone order a taco with ground beef and tempeh. I expect they said something snotty to themselves later about wearing leather shoes.

You're probably right dude...:eek:..oh no...its begun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back