Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Seeing that there's hardly any cowbell around, I really needed to hear that accordion.

Now I must find chocolate, a lot of chocolate. Chocolate is religiously linked to accordions. I never knew why.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Seeing that there's hardly any cowbell around, I really needed to hear that accordion.

Now I must find chocolate, a lot of chocolate. Chocolate is religiously linked to accordions. I never knew why.

There is always cowbell for your enjoyment

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
There is always cowbell for your enjoyment

You got me all crazy on my day off now. I need more Christopher Walken!

I don't know if he's the most talented hoofer in Hollywood, but he's certainly the most fun.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have to admit...I am more than a bit nervous....... Mrs Xue's credit card was compromised again...and I keep telling her it happens when she is in China...since that is the only place she uses that card..but she insists that it is not China...well the amount that was attempted for a gift card comes out to a rather strange number in dollars..... but if you multiply that number by the exchange rate of the yuan it comes out to a nice clean figure...... after that Mrs Xue said...."You're right...it is China"....... I was ok with the whole credit card thing...until she told me I was right....that scared the heck out of me.... :D
No, don't be scared! Mark this day on the calendar and apply to have it made into a national holiday!

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to admit...I am more than a bit nervous....... Mrs Xue's credit card was compromised again...and I keep telling her it happens when she is in China...since that is the only place she uses that card..but she insists that it is not China...well the amount that was attempted for a gift card comes out to a rather strange number in dollars..... but if you multiply that number by the exchange rate of the yuan it comes out to a nice clean figure...... after that Mrs Xue said...."You're right...it is China"....... I was ok with the whole credit card thing...until she told me I was right....that scared the heck out of me.... :D
Wait... MRS. Xue admitted you might be right?

We had several inches of snow here in VA on the first full day of spring.

Everything makes sense now. Hell really has frozen over!!

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
i wonder if they knew what they were singing about?
my grandfather used to watch that show...i dont think he would be to happy about it, if he had known.

One Toke Over The Line by Brewer & Shipley Songfacts

This song is about drugs, especially marijuana. A "Toke" is a puff from a marijuana cigarette or pipe. Tom Shipley explained: "When we wrote 'One Toke Over the Line,' I think we were one toke over the line. I considered marijuana a sort of a sacrament...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You seem to forget. He outranks me. And he has MUCH longer arms and legs - so it's a lot easier for him to kick me in the head and take away my bacon.

I am much taller than my wife. I have a longer reach, I outweigh her by over 100lbs and I have much more training in martial arts....and I know there is absolutely NO way I would even attempt to kick her in the head to take away anything....because I know I would die...painfully........and most men know this.....martial artist doubly so...... who are you trying to kid.....you are just trying to make excuses so you can give him the bacon...you know.... I bet you were asking for him in the first place...weren't you.......well...NO BACON FOR YOU!!!!!

:D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
i wonder if they knew what they were singing about?
my grandfather used to watch that show...i dont think he would be to happy about it, if he had known.

One Toke Over The Line by Brewer & Shipley Songfacts

This song is about drugs, especially marijuana. A "Toke" is a puff from a marijuana cigarette or pipe. Tom Shipley explained: "When we wrote 'One Toke Over the Line,' I think we were one toke over the line. I considered marijuana a sort of a sacrament...
They didn't know. Oh Jesus....
the song writers got a good giggle out of it though, and still do!
I mean, that is funny!
Lawrence Welk promoting weed!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am much taller than my wife. I have a longer reach, I outweigh her by over 100lbs and I have much more training in martial arts....and I know there is absolutely NO way I would even attempt to kick her in the head to take away anything....because I know I would die...painfully........and most men know this....... who are you trying to kid.....you are just trying to make excuses so you can give him the bacon....well...NO BACON FOR YOU!!!!!
Every house should have one of these suckers.

Secret Wine Cellar Under Kitchen Island || ViralHog

I use to work for a guy who had one of these in his basement...2 actually

30639.jpg

He retired and now is a wine connoisseur for various restaurants

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am much taller than my wife. I have a longer reach, I outweigh her by over 100lbs and I have much more training in martial arts....and I know there is absolutely NO way I would even attempt to kick her in the head to take away anything....because I know I would die...painfully........and most men know this.....martial artist doubly so...... who are you trying to kid.....you are just trying to make excuses so you can give him the bacon...you know.... I bet you were asking for him in the first place...weren't you.......well...NO BACON FOR YOU!!!!!

Try to withhold bacon from me, do you? Try. Make my day.
c6d7932cc01d60b5e77151bdf4537797.jpg

BTW, this is like an exact image of me in an attack line. Just ask @gpseymour . I should sue them for use of my likeness without my permission.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try to withhold bacon from me, do you? Try. Make my day.
c6d7932cc01d60b5e77151bdf4537797.jpg

BTW, this is like an exact image of me in an attack line. Just ask @gpseymour . I should sue them for use of my likeness without my permission.
She once caught me laughing at her during an attack line, and asked me later why. I said, "You look like an angry chipmunk."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions