Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Nope pretty much correct we are all arseholes.
No. Arsehole is cool and foreign and exotic. Assholes are just... you know. You don’t get to be An arsehole. You arsehole....... dammit!!! :)

Here’s a question for the group. Is 9 years old too young for bob’s burgers?

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Had a dream I was training with modern day Mike Tyson. I realized it was a dream when he couldn't teach me his unique footwork. Given it was a dream and he couldn't teach me something I don't know. Damn limitations

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Looks like the rain is back. I'll count us as lucky, considering the rough weather hitting the East Coast.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Xue, and I hate bacon

tenor.gif

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have to admit...I am more than a bit nervous....... Mrs Xue's credit card was compromised again...and I keep telling her it happens when she is in China...since that is the only place she uses that card..but she insists that it is not China...well the amount that was attempted for a gift card comes out to a rather strange number in dollars..... but if you multiply that number by the exchange rate of the yuan it comes out to a nice clean figure...... after that Mrs Xue said...."You're right...it is China"....... I was ok with the whole credit card thing...until she told me I was right....that scared the heck out of me.... :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
American tongue twister

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Chinese Tongue twister...all different tones

Shíshì shī shì shī shì, shì shī, shìshí shíshī. Shī shì shí shíshìshì shì shī. Shí shí, shì shí shī shì shì. Shì shí, shì shī shì shì shì. Shì shì shì shí shī, shì shǐ shì, shǐ shì shí shī shì shì. Shì shíshì shí shī shī, shì shíshì. Shíshì shī, shì shǐ shì shì shí shì. Shí shì shì, shì shǐ shì shí shì shí shī. Shí shí, shǐ shí shì shí shī, shí shí shí shī shī. Shì shì shì shì.”

Based on this and ancient Chinese architecture (Forbidden City, Great Wall, etc.) they apparently got with the philosophy "Go big, or go home"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions