Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tomarow is both my sister and fathers birthday. I got them both penguin themed birthday cards (got my sister a necklace and dad some sun glasses) I looked at the card and thought why is the postage stamp in the wrong corner but then realized hey wait... I wrote the name upsidedown nevermind. luckily it was in pencil so I only had to erase it and rewrite it. So all is well

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
as long as you put the stamp on there in the upper right corner, in relation to the address, the post office doesn't care.

and I hate tp break it to you: but tomorrow you will have to call them, the cards won't make it.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
as long as you put the stamp on there in the upper right corner, in relation to the address, the post office doesn't care.

and I hate tp break it to you: but tomorrow you will have to call them, the cards won't make it.
I was just gonna hand it to them when I visit. Dont need postal service this time.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just had something I generally do not have... coffee and Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie dough.... it was pretty good
Oh, I love coffee and ice cream together. I don't do it often, though, because I have a few sensitive teeth, and the switching back and forth can be unpleasant.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
14892813986421941052460.jpg

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and one more thing...I hate this time change garbage
I like it when we move forward, because I like mornings, and prefer them well-lit by nature. I'm not as wild about moving back, and you can't move forward without doing that, so I'd rather just leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions