Not open for further replies.
OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here. It seems like I'm missing an hour somewhere.....
Don't worry. I filed a larceny report on that earlier. Someone stole it at 0200. Also had words with the night shift for letting such a thing happen...

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well...... 12 to 18 inches of snow on the way...starts early Tuesday Morning
Not so much coming here. about 4 inches over Saturday night, and maybe another inch tomorrow. High today is near the average low for this time of year. We set a record high less than two weeks ago. o_O

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It is interesting to hear all the people that are currently in denial about the impending storm, now there is always a chance it could miss us, but according to the weather map we are pretty much dead center of the storm track.

Also Mrs Xue this morning says.... "Late winter storms don't bother me, it will get warm and melt quickly".... my response was..."true.... that and you are not the one spending the day outside in the driveway keeping it clear"

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is interesting to hear all the people that are currently in denial about the impending storm, now there is always a chance it could miss us, but according to the weather map we are pretty much dead center of the storm track.

Also Mrs Xue this morning says.... "Late winter storms don't bother me, it will get warm and melt quickly".... my response was..."true.... that and you are not the one spending the day outside in the driveway keeping it clear"
Aren't you guys in the area due for the heaviest accumulation?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What don't you like about hard rootbeer?
considering I tried all three brands available near my house, I found them to be rather chemical and mediciny tasting.
Not even my resident rootbeer conaseur liked them. (and Bast Damn was considered the worst)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Forget the hard root beer... go get a REAL California Root beer.... it is too sweet for me, but if it is made well, it tastes just like root beer

Kahlua, Galliano, Soda water

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
considering I tried all three brands available near my house, I found them to be rather chemical and mediciny tasting.
Not even my resident rootbeer conaseur liked them. (and Bast Damn was considered the worst)
This one tasted fine to me, and I'm a lover of good rootbeer. You can taste the alcohol in it - it actually tastes to me like rootbeer with Everclear in it.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
This one tasted fine to me, and I'm a lover of good rootbeer. You can taste the alcohol in it - it actually tastes to me like rootbeer with Everclear in it.
they got a resounding thumbs down in my house....:wacky:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Had the easiest night at work in six months. Almost feel guilty about accepting pay. Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.