Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I need some guidance. I like to post pics on our forum, but the hosting site I've always used no longer works. Can anyone recommend an EASY site for me to use in order to post pics? (easy being the operative word)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The winter weather seems to have stayed north of us last night. Some chance of snow showers throughout the day today. Tomorrow, it will be 16F when my wife heads to work.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need some guidance. I like to post pics on our forum, but the hosting site I've always used no longer works. Can anyone recommend an EASY site for me to use in order to post pics? (easy being the operative word)
I just set one up on my hosting account - seems pretty easy. Go to Chevereto image hosting and you can create an account there, and you're good to go. The image here is posted from that site.
bowe-morita-nara.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Have a hot something and enjoy what peace you can.

Just got in from the driveway, having a coffee with Almond Milk.

By the time I finished my driveway there was already a 1/2 inch at my garage doors and that is when the storm picked up and the snow got heavier. Predicting 2 to 4 inches per hour

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But of course.

There are other more complicated recipes on the net so you have a whole lot of possibilities
I don't keep a lot of bar ingredients around, so the simple ones are the only ones that will get a shot. I'll also have to pick up some comparison samples, so a couple of brands of hard rootbeer, and a couple of decent rootbeers + Everclear (or maybe a nice vodka).

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I don't keep a lot of bar ingredients around, so the simple ones are the only ones that will get a shot. I'll also have to pick up some comparison samples, so a couple of brands of hard rootbeer, and a couple of decent rootbeers + Everclear (or maybe a nice vodka).

I would expect no less :D

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

You can upload them directly...
Just click on the "Upload a file" button and your picture will be added to your post.
Or you can make use of the "Gallery" button at the top.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
3 rounds of clearing snow from the driveway yesterday..... but during round 3... the snow blower broke....so....right now.... I am on my way out to shovel.....luckily the oldest is home from college for winter break....... but that damn man bun is back on his head.....

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
3 rounds of clearing snow from the driveway yesterday..... but during round 3... the snow blower broke....so....right now.... I am on my way out to shovel.....luckily the oldest is home from college for winter break....... but that damn man bun is back on his head.....
2000px-Scissors_icon_black.svg.png

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My shoveling is done.... news said possible 1 ro 4 inches more snow on the way and maybe 1 to 4 more inches Friday night......Winter apparently wanted to wait until the last minute to hammer us with snow this year.....and I think spring starts Monday

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My shoveling is done.... news said possible 1 ro 4 inches more snow on the way and maybe 1 to 4 more inches Friday night......Winter apparently wanted to wait until the last minute to hammer us with snow this year.....and I think spring starts Monday
We had April in February. We're having February in March. By July we'll either be in 2024 or 1997.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Whatever we have I am now at the point where I have had enough snow.... actually I was at that point last night...when the snow blower broke and the drive way was only 3/4 done.... part of that 1/4 left being the end where the blow had plowed me in.

Well, can't sit here on my backside all day....time to log off and go do some exercise....as it shoveling was not enough :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
OK...last time....well actually its the first time...and the last

To much damn snow

deep-snow-covers-garden-table-chairs-22540146.jpg

My mother has that same set on her back deck.... and you know...it looks almost exactly like that today... hers has a little more snow on it

Status
Not open for further replies.