Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well today was about as expected.
I hate the new schedule.
And being treated like <expletive> moron.
I am glad the boss lady did not cross paths with me.....the anger was too close to the surface.
I think cussing her out would be counter productive.
I still 'need' this damn job......

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's official - I am an idiot. I exercised following my usual schedule last week, did the mud run, put out fires at work, pushed out over 30 audiobook projects into production and expected to just... get away with it.

Result - woke up this morning and couldn't get up with the sinus migraine of Biblical proportions. Like I said - an idiot.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
1 Word... Acupuncture

I hope you feel better soon...but you know....this may be proof......that you too...may have a mud allergy
I am also allergic to tree pollen and plant proteins - I live in the woods. I am allergic to pet dander - I have six animals. Seven if you count @gpseymour . I do not back down before allergies - I face them head on. I survived Chernobyl fallout. I can handle this. :smug:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am also allergic to tree pollen and plant proteins - I live in the woods. I am allergic to pet dander - I have six animals. Seven if you count @gpseymour . I do not back down before allergies - I face them head on. I survived Chernobyl fallout. I can handle this. :smug:

Getting needles in ones face is not exactly backing down....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions