Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to watch out for sharks
tenor.gif
I keep meaning to see that movie.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
You'll need to remove a piece of furniture to make room. The good news is the new doggo will be usable as a replacement, too.
Balderdash! Dogs love couches.
3368397_orig.jpg

One good hole in the wall should solve your problem. You get to keep your dog and your beloved furniture

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
Have a call today to talk about five dogs. We are looking at adults. The youngest on our short list is 18 months and the oldest is 4. They all look like good fits .

We like pyrs . They are generally smart, independent, and gentle . Our top three are named Ivan, Augustin, and Dumas on petfinder. We shall see how it goes .

Our Pyrenees was claustrophobic and would have anxiety attacks when inside or in a vehicle. When she got older we brought her inside more and she hated it...lol.

They can have a lot of issues with hip dysplasia and arthritis, and with stomach twisting/bloat, so if it scarfs done its food, a slow bowl is great. Good luck and I can't wait to see pics. :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Have you had one before? They are great dogs.
We had a beautiful Pyrenees for many years. We now have a lovely Pyrenees/Border Collie mix.
Yes . We had a Pyrenees named ajax at the same time we had a great dane and a newfie. They are all great dogs, but we really like the personality of the Pyrenees. :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Our Pyrenees was claustrophobic and would have anxiety attacks when inside or in a vehicle. When she got older we brought her inside more and she hated it...lol.

They can have a lot of issues with hip dysplasia and arthritis, and with stomach twisting/bloat, so if it scarfs done its food, a slow bowl is great. Good luck and I can't wait to see pics. :)
We dont have outside dogs so this guy will need to be comfortable on the couch .

If all goes well i will post pics.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am happy you did.......maybe tomorrow I will too.....
Would you like to be me? ;)

You could push through tens of thousands of dollars for your nonprofit workplace, manage 35 audiobook projects, do 2 translations, manage your household accounting, do laundry, train, and attend to a few other things.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Would you like to be me? ;)

You could push through tens of thousands of dollars for your nonprofit workplace, manage 35 audiobook projects, do 2 translations, manage your household accounting, do laundry, train, and attend to a few other things.

NAH!!! it is much more fun placing orders for IT equipment, that cost thousands, that are actually needed, that will vanish into the black hole of the new purchasing system...and get ignored by phone, and e-mail, when you try and find out what is going on weeks....months...years...later....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions