Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Went to the event took a bunch of photos
IMG_20180505_204927.jpg

Even ate lunch on a yacht, and guess who was captain...
IMG_20180505_125133.jpg

(The answer is me...)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
My fellow POUNDers, most of whom are also my fellow Zumbaites, demanded to know why I attempted to sabotage last week's Zumba class by not being there. I explained I was down with a gnarly case of sinus infection and could not breathe. They said it was only so-so excusable. In fairness... I think I might have set somewhat high expectations: the last few times I missed Zumba were when I had the flu or when I had a wisdom tooth pulled (the tooth had an abnormally long root, and the procedure resulted in an... um... greater than usual amount of bleeding, and I was driving myself).

Apparently, not only was I not there to carry the left side of the room, but some girl popped into my spot and she was... um... somewhat coordinationally challenged. And this did not make other people happy.

@gpseymour told me to tell them to be nice to me, otherwise, he will show up the next time I need to take a sick day - and then they'll be sorry.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My fellow POUNDers, most of whom are also my fellow Zumbaites, demanded to know why I attempted to sabotage last week's Zumba class by not being there. I explained I was down with a gnarly case of sinus infection and could not breathe. They said it was only so-so excusable. In fairness... I think I might have set somewhat high expectations: the last few times I missed Zumba were when I had the flu or when I had a wisdom tooth pulled (the tooth had an abnormally long root, and the procedure resulted in an... um... greater than usual amount of bleeding, and I was driving myself).

Apparently, not only was I not there to carry the left side of the room, but some girl popped into my spot and she was... um... somewhat coordinationally challenged. And this did not make other people happy.

@gpseymour told me to tell them to be nice to me, otherwise, he will show up the next time I need to take a sick day - and then they'll be sorry.

Just tell them you were temporarily allergic to Zumba :D

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nice gathering..... was it on the boat...and do you now expect us to call you Capin Donald1?
It was at a hotel a couple miles from the docks

And also, aye! God only gives you so many days but the ones you spend at sea don't count against you.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Better yet...much more convincing...if you vomit, then they will most certainly believe you're to sick to be there
Except when I lie, I vomit regardless of whether I am sick or not. Actually, I am getting better. If it's not a huge lie, I just get very nauseous and dizzy.

Generally... I opt not to lie... It's just too... inconvenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.