Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
But enough of that.... back to the Pluto Party

hkhNhSJ.gif

This really looks a lot like our warmup....

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope...no way...it ain't Zumba...if it were I would have broken out in a nasty rash and needed Epinephrine
Have you heard of the major north-flowing river in northeastern Africa, and is commonly regarded as the longest river in the world, though some sources cite the Amazon River as the longest? It's called "the Nile".

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Had one a while ago where an outside vendor insisted it was our problem because we were running old software.....the only problem with that was we had just finished upgrading everything to the newest version s available.... once they were made aware of that....by the CIO....they decided that it was their problem
I am sure I have the means to convince them this IS their problem.
309d25e6f115d44102ec03244dafb5bfa45cbed8.gif

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am sure I have the means to convince them this IS their problem.
309d25e6f115d44102ec03244dafb5bfa45cbed8.gif

Also once got in the middle of an issue between Microsoft and Adobe. We were having a problem that was effecting both. After about an hour of Adobe saying it is Microsoft's problem and Microsoft saying it is Adobe problem I finally found the issue and proved it was being caused by Adobe. Microsoft's response was basically "We told ya so" and Adobe response was "Its Microsoft's problem"

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Have you heard of the major north-flowing river in northeastern Africa, and is commonly regarded as the longest river in the world, though some sources cite the Amazon River as the longest? It's called "the Nile".
The Amazon is the largest....the contributaries drain most of the South American continent...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Also once got in the middle of an issue between Microsoft and Adobe. We were having a problem that was effecting both. After about an hour of Adobe saying it is Microsoft's problem and Microsoft saying it is Adobe problem I finally found the issue and proved it was being caused by Adobe. Microsoft's response was basically "We told ya so" and Adobe response was "Its Microsoft's problem"
In this case, they can't really blame it on anyone else - they designed this system, and the issue in question originates within one of the system's modules. It doesn't interact with anything. I suppose, they could use their favorite and blame it on the fact that I am using a Citrix version of the system - but I've already tested it, and the problem exists both in the Citrix version and in the desktop version. There is no escape for them. There really isn't.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was garbage in yoga today. Not as bad as I thought, but pretty lousy. This is what happens when you play hooky for three weeks. Ok, so I wasn't playing hooky - I had to work late and then I had the sinus infection but still....

P.S. Is Wobbly Warrior a legitimate yoga pose? Asking for a friend.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha is that monty python? sounds like it should be...
Close - it's a reference to a reference to Monty Python (no one expects the Spanish Inquisition). The actual quote is from Eddie Izzard - a common source of reference around our house.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Our chief weapon is surprise....

And fear.

And now for something completely different: just scored two high quality, wusthof chefs knives used for $75. They need a new edge, but at 1/3rd of retail, I am pretty happy.

Claire3kr

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Close - it's a reference to a reference to Monty Python (no one expects the Spanish Inquisition). The actual quote is from Eddie Izzard - a common source of reference around our house.
Ahh! I knew it was related to monty python...pretty much anything anyone references nowadays is related to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions