Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Like I said, I am a vegetarian....just as long as I stay out of good Chinese restaurants.....I ate a tofu-posk disk today, at one of our few good Chinese restaurants, it was very good....but the acid reflux I am currently having is not so good

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's somehow wrong to go into work "YEAH IT'S MONDAY!!!!"

But here we are.
It was a horrible weekend.
And I am tired and sore.
One more day.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The California Kid came through last night. Never met him before, seems like a good guy.

UriahCropped.jpeg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ok but why is he in uniform? ;)

And I thought you were taller?

Because when he's naked he has to clip the mike to something else. And you know how silly you look trying to talk into it, especially running.

I am. I'm sitting down.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
you guys crack me up.

Makes up for the Foxtrot moment at work:
The weekend was really rough. I am tired, sore, etc....this Friday, the state comission will come through, inspecting, all the good stuff.

The department director comes through, passes me in the hall with a big smile 'Oh, how was your weekend? you are here, must have been good!'
I am seriously wondering if that woman is smoking crack!
She sucks at the job, keeps others from doing their job, and yeah, kicks out applications from people who have been keeping the ship afloat....
I want her to fall on her face, but there are other people - who I incidently like - involved, so I deliver a stellar performance - like always.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
you guys crack me up.

Makes up for the Foxtrot moment at work:
The weekend was really rough. I am tired, sore, etc....this Friday, the state comission will come through, inspecting, all the good stuff.

The department director comes through, passes me in the hall with a big smile 'Oh, how was your weekend? you are here, must have been good!'
I am seriously wondering if that woman is smoking crack!
She sucks at the job, keeps others from doing their job, and yeah, kicks out applications from people who have been keeping the ship afloat....
I want her to fall on her face, but there are other people - who I incidently like - involved, so I deliver a stellar performance - like always.
Well done! You know, when I practice my stickwork, I imagine the striking bag has the face of my least favorite former manager. Or my least favorite former co-worker. It's very therapeutic. Works in POUND too.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got home today to find out the motor on my water well pump has burnt out. Yay.

Guy comes in the morning to give me an estimate. So we are waterless til its replaced. Everyone had to go to the in laws to shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions