Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Adobe Creative Suite... however there is a PC version
Mac is big here for the Graphic folks and our video/advertising folks as well. The graphics are simply better for all the various colors they deal with...I am told.
I just get them bought for them when they need them, get the software they need and fix them when they get broken
That's kind of my relationship, as well. I'm not a designer or video editor, but I get the computers for those who are. Our shop is all PC now, using the Adobe tools (premier, aftereffects, photoshop, etc), though I have one editor who would love it if I were able to get her a Mac.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Nothing like some sunshine to make the dirty windows look REALLY dirty. Spent the last 2 hours cleaning the outside windows... Much better. My cats will appreciate my effort, I'm sure.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I use crayons for illustration. :) Actually, need to get my tush into gear and start illustrating another installment of the children's book series I've been collaborating on with a friend who lives in Wales.
yes, do it!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nothing like some sunshine to make the dirty windows look REALLY dirty. Spent the last 2 hours cleaning the outside windows... Much better. My cats will appreciate my effort, I'm sure.
who cleans windows?!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
They won't... They'll just look at you like "took you long enough"

Last edited:

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What is this...sunshine...you speak of????
15212610851051515549834.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is this...sunshine...you speak of????

It's sunny and going to be 68F here. The Vette is for sure coming out of the garage after we get home from the dojang.

Not for anything fun, though. I just need the space to do a brake job on Sues Wrangler.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It's sunny and going to be 68F here. The Vette is for sure coming out of the garage after we get home from the dojang.

Not for anything fun, though. I just need the space to do a brake job on Sues Wrangler.

If I drop by with my snowblower can you fix that too, I have another Nor'Easter on the way this week :p

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
There is nothing worse than waking up Saturday morning and remembering that you are out of coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions