Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Drove 4.5 hours today to see the Grand Canyon.... I was told by the person in the visitors center that I was seeing something rare for them at the canyon.... a white out blizzard.....and I will admit it was impressive...but you know.....I have seen many white out blizzards..... not seen a Grand Canyon...well I did see the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania.... but I am told this Grand Canyon is bigger.... BUT... I can't actually say...because I never saw the dang thing because of the Blizzard with wind-chills around 14.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ohhhhh I sooo wanna see this, how awesome, freakin' love the original movies! They're probably what got me into karate to be honest!

So what's the deal, is it only available on YouTube Red (which I'm assuming is a pay for thing)? Arrrrrgh....

"Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!"

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Drove 4.5 hours today to see the Grand Canyon.... I was told by the person in the visitors center that I was seeing something rare for them at the canyon.... a white out blizzard.....and I will admit it was impressive...but you know.....I have seen many white out blizzards..... not seen a Grand Canyon...well I did see the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania.... but I am told this Grand Canyon is bigger.... BUT... I can't actually say...because I never saw the dang thing because of the Blizzard with wind-chills around 14.
Now you are just being picky. You want to go to the Grand Canyon AND see it too? Gosh, you are demanding!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
you got there in the SUMMER....not in the middle of winter.
and summer is like 2 weeks in August...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Put in for some vacation time....got way to close to telling a visitor off.

But dammit, it is a skill to make it into a building, get on the 7th floor, and THEN lose the mud on your shoes....
Leave the MFing clod hoppers home, put some city shoes on, for crying out loud

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
A query I built helped me make sure two doctors will get paid for the complex procedures they performed. The charges for them were entered manually and left off the rendering provider. And I fixed it. So, they will get paid. It's a good feeling.

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ohhhhh I sooo wanna see this, how awesome, freakin' love the original movies! They're probably what got me into karate to be honest!

So what's the deal, is it only available on YouTube Red (which I'm assuming is a pay for thing)? Arrrrrgh....

"Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!"
Yeah, it's a Youtube Red exclusive, but that may change

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Now you are just being picky. You want to go to the Grand Canyon AND see it too? Gosh, you are demanding!

Yes, i do realize I am rather unreasonable...... so I went to the west rim today and it was snowless and AWESOME!!

you got there in the SUMMER....not in the middle of winter.
and summer is like 2 weeks in August...

Who knew it could snow that much and got that cold in ARIZONA!!!!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, i do realize I am rather unreasonable...... so I went to the west rim today and it was snowless and AWESOME!!

Who knew it could snow that much and got that cold in ARIZONA!!!!
It never snows in Arizona when I'm there. Perhaps you should try August.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
then again, we got chased out of the canyons by thunderstorms in August....
"It's highly unusual...."
yeah, I go visit Paris the one day the Eiffel Tower is draped for repairs...
To get struck by lightning in Bryce Canyon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions