Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Have to stay awake on a plane. You know, in case of situations like this.

I forgot my bag at the airport!
I adore my father but I HATED traveling with him. He has a degree in engineering with concentration in airplane engine design. He did his internship testing airplane engines at the biggest aerospace technology facility in Ukraine, and then worked at the airport since he was in his late 20s (he is now 71). So, any time he and I went somewhere, he always kept hearing funny noises in the sound of the engines.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I adore my father but I HATED traveling with him. He has a degree in engineering with concentration in airplane engine design. He did his internship testing airplane engines at the biggest aerospace technology facility in Ukraine, and then worked at the airport since he was in his late 20s (he is now 71). So, any time he and I went somewhere, he always kept hearing funny noises in the sound of the engines.
even on the train?

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the helpful hint....really I do..... but I have to tell you..... I never had any plan...or desire...to get dengue fever... got a sever case of food poising once....didn't want that either...but that is as close as I hope to ever get to dengue fever
Well, shoot... Until Dirty Dog gave it such a poor review, I had a bout scheduled for next month... But with such a dismal review of it? Nah... I'll pass. Guess it's time to move kuru up on the list...

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yes, Virginia, it snows here, too.

CraterIceCrop.jpeg

Wish I was off today, I'd go up the mountain and play. For a little while, anyway.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ended my day with a client conference call for project planning. In which no planning was done, and we still don't really have an official project yet.
Better than starting the day with the MF word...5 minutes in...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Step class was slaughter of the innocents today - pure and simple. Even the mutant triathlete ballerinas who use three sets of risers and have legs so long, their inseam starts at about my shoulder level - even they were complaining.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was off for the weekend (dangit, I am working the next...)
in 2 days they did a number on my equipment....
Hey, you are relief, quit messing with the stuff of the regular!

But we have a lot of intellectually challenged folks in the shop....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions