• CKF

• Indepenent

• NOT LISTED

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Yes most assuredly he does... But I have other 'ways' of delivering pain... :EG:

As Fraser Crane would say,"I'm listening!";)

OP
K

Kirk

[Bit's reserved for the elite I.K.K.O. Members...... [/B]

Are there any other kind of I.K.K.O. members? ;)

OP
B

Billy Lear

Well I don't think of him as being a sick man.. Definitely Twisted Billy.. Definitely twisted ;)

'The Queen of Pain'

Elite I.K.K.O Member

Oh yeah... he's sick, I get to hear the non watered down, guys only version of his thought process... Sheesh... they have a cozy room waiting for him at Arkam Asylum. :rofl:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Billy Lear
Oh yeah... he's sick, I get to hear the non watered down, guys only version of his thought process... Sheesh... they have a cozy room waiting for him at Arkam Asylum. :rofl:

ahh so he's holding back on me eh.. I get the watered down version hmmms.. *pondering all *G*

OP
B

Billy Lear

ahh so he's holding back on me eh.. I get the watered down version hmmms.. *pondering all *G*

:D KICK HIS *** TESS... HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE!
:angel:

OP
B

Billy Lear

Originally posted by Seig
You are going to pay for that...when they lock me away, remember, I'm likely to be your roomie........

Then let's get the rules straight before that happens...

1. I don't care if you leave the seat on the toilet up or down as long as you clean up if your aim was off.

2. I get the bottom bunk (heat rises, and I'm not going to be on the recieving end when we have gas attacks from the crappy food).

3. Nobody steals my food. (Even if it is crappy.)

4. Snoring is not allowed. Snore and DIE!!! (I would expect the same treatment from you).

5. Spit at the gaurds after you dip... I don't want that black crap all over the inside of the sink. (Besides they might decide to try and tune you up afterwards, we'll need the practice for if we ever get out).

6. If we attempt to break out... you get to poke your head out first. (I don't wanna find out about the snipers in the guard towers by getting shot first).

7. Nobody's underwear but mine will be left on my bunk. (Hygene is important to me.)

8. No bed wetting! (I know you don't have a bladder problem, but I'm just clarifying this because I'll be in the bottom bunk. See rule number 2.)

9. Food fights will happen at least once a week, unless it's Kwanza, in which case we will have a food fight every day (until Kwanza is over) to protest famine in Africa.

10. My *** is exit only! (I don't care how much you miss your wife, I will never look that good.) :cool:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Billy Lear
Then let's get the rules straight before that happens...

1. I don't care if you leave the seat on the toilet up or down as long as you clean up if your aim was off.
First off, I almost never miss. Second, I outrank you, you clean the toilet.

2. I get the bottom bunk (heat rises, and I'm not going to be on the recieving end when we have gas attacks from the crappy food).
Again, I outrank you, I choose which bunk. I choose the top one, but you will have to kneel down so my fat **** can step up.

3. Nobody steals my food. (Even if it is crappy.)
That's ok, I'm on a diet.

4. Snoring is not allowed. Snore and DIE!!! (I would expect the same treatment from you).
I only sleep during daylight hours, so that is not an issue. Besides I am a light sleeper, you try and climb up in MY bed and we will have a problem.

5. Spit at the gaurds after you dip... I don't want that black crap all over the inside of the sink. (Besides they might decide to try and tune you up afterwards, we'll need the practice for if we ever get out).
I spit where and when I want. I have been known to sleep with my dip in, remember you are on the bottom bunk. If the guards come after me, I am putting you in their way.

6. If we attempt to break out... you get to poke your head out first. (I don't wanna find out about the snipers in the guard towers by getting shot first).
Again, I outrank you, you go first. Besides, I think I heard they only use rubber bullets at Arkham, you should be able to dodge those.

7. Nobody's underwear but mine will be left on my bunk. (Hygene is important to me.)
Then why do you keep wearing them on your head?:confused:

8. No bed wetting! (I know you don't have a bladder problem, but I'm just clarifying this because I'll be in the bottom bunk. See rule number 2.)
If there is a leak in the hose that goes from bunk to the toilet, then that is your problem.

9. Food fights will happen at least once a week, unless it's Kwanza, in which case we will have a food fight every day (until Kwanza is over) to protest famine in Africa.

How do you get food to fight? Are you talking about trying to teach the animals Kenpo? Or did you mean flinging food at people for no apparent reason? C'mon, every one knows jello is for snortin not throwin.

10. My *** is exit only! (I don't care how much you miss your wife, I will never look that good.) :cool:
What you and your @$$ do is your business. You are 100% correct, you will never look as good as Tess, and what's more, I have already cut a deal that allows me spousal visits. That means thatI get to see my wife and you get to sniff empty Twinkie wrappers.

OP
B

Billy Lear

You're gunna try and pull rank on me... I'm looney remember? :rtfm:

Rob wants some soap on a rope... lets get some and beat him with it! :D

OP
R

Rob_Broad

You guys are both twisted little monkeys. I didn't want he soap on a rope for myself it was for you guys that way you never drop it. But since you have been rude to me after I tried to be nice I am gonna tell the warden to make sure the guards get the guy with the 11 inch fingers to do your cavity search after each visitor.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gee if you both keep it up.. 'The Queen of Pain' will be sure to delve into my bag of 'tricks' for something that cures ya~!!

*rolling eyes heavenward* you, Seig and Billy, both need HELP~!!!
:EG:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Rob_Broad
You guys are both twisted little monkeys. I didn't want he soap on a rope for myself it was for you guys that way you never drop it. But since you have been rude to me after I tried to be nice I am gonna tell the warden to make sure the guards get the guy with the 11 inch fingers to do your cavity search after each visitor.
See rule #10

Latest Discussions