S

stacks

Tracy's Kenpo
learn it - love it - teach it

stacks :2pistols:

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

kenpo2000 is like Doc's Martial ARt Universiity??????????

who is the founder and current of this orginization ????

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The school I train at is ASE Kenpo Karate in Springfield, Missouri and we are a member of the Council of American Kenpo Karate.

-Rob

OP
K

kidkarate

I am with the only true art of Professor William Kwai Sun Chow. The Chinese Kara-Ho Kempo Karate System, Germany Branch.

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by kidkarate
I am with the only true art of Professor William Kwai Sun Chow. The Chinese Kara-Ho Kempo Karate System, Germany Branch.

please tell us more about your system HERE. thanks

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by kidkarate
Forgive me, but it sounds to me like you are trying to stir the pot. How can there be one true art? How is it you are in the Germany Branch and are an attorney from Wyoming? Please clarify.

OP
L

lonekimono

hey guys this person is a buttnut, and i don't think Mr Sam would like this, or maybe jolly old St. nick put him up to it:D

OP
L

lonekimono

just having a little fun:cool: , what the heck i don't care what he thinks, but look at it this way he must be good if he can be in to places at the same time:confused:

OP
C

Chicago Green Dragon

:partyon:

L.T.K.K.A. member here

Chicago Green Dragon
:asian:

OP
T

TIGER DRAGON FIGHT

Ussd-united Studios Of Self Defense Under Professor Charles Mattera On The West Coast.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rob_Broad said:
Whose banner do you follow? If the organization you belong to is not here please don't be offended, I only had room for 10. But if it is not in the list let us know what the organization is.
I kinda like that "Martial Science University" thingy that teaches, (among other arts) SubLevel Four Kenpo.

Latest Discussions