Just a simple post

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I meant with my Sanda Sifu as usual yesterday, for my daily beating, and he decided to just go for a walk instead. So we walked and talked about various things and what it was like were he is from and I realized that he is basically one tough guy. Even without the Sanda he would be a tough guy.

He is a personal friend and was prior to Sanda training but for some reason just on a walk, outside by the way (he thought it was warm), that I have gained a greater respect for my Sanda Sifu and realized I have seen him hit trees and train and it was this simple walk that I realized there is no way I would want to be on the receiving side of a real fight with him, whether or not he new Sanda. As I have said before tough is tough no matter what.

Don’t know why but I just wanted to post this.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I should probably also say when I am saying tough I do not just mean having the ability to fight, although I do believe he would have that whether or not he was trained in Sanda, I am saying strong of will meaning not one to give up easily, which I suppose can still be defined as a fighter.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I meant with my Sanda Sifu as usual yesterday, for my daily beating, and he decided to just go for a walk instead. So we walked and talked about various things and what it was like were he is from and I realized that he is basically one tough guy. Even without the Sanda he would be a tough guy.

He is a personal friend and was prior to Sanda training but for some reason just on a walk, outside by the way (he thought it was warm), that I have gained a greater respect for my Sanda Sifu and realized I have seen him hit trees and train and it was this simple walk that I realized there is no way I would want to be on the receiving side of a real fight with him, whether or not he new Sanda. As I have said before tough is tough no matter what.

Don’t know why but I just wanted to post this.

That's really cool Xue. It's a whole new level of respect and admiration for a teacher and friend. It's always nice to have those kind of revelations/new perspective. Thanks for sharing. :asian:

Latest Discussions