My arms hurt

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Nothing of real important here but....

Training yesterday... found out it is not only trees..... Its walls too :EG:

Also I didn't know that it was possible for just the lower outside of the biceps and triceps to hurt independently of the rest of the biceps and triceps.

My arms hut... MAN I love this feeling :EG:

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Nothing serious I just started training Sanshou/Sanda again, the teacher and I have time in our schedules again and I spent about 30 minutes today beating up a tree. Palm strikes and forearm strikes followed by an application or 2 and let me tell you spend 30 minutes hitting a tree over and over again, although trees once again fear me, my arms and palms and me currently hate me.

Just wanted to mention this to someone, thanks I feel better now.

Very good....... but tree not hit back !

bolo02.jpg

Sorry I couldn't resist :)

Ninebird8

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Boy, did you bring back memories of my Shaolin training! We used to have to do that with forearms and shins, until the leaves shook, and then using finger tip strikes, strip the bark. Yes, I can hear the environmentalists now, but I promise no animals were hurt except us!!! Of my three masters in eagle claw, whitecrane/yang tai chi, and Northern Shaolin, my Shaolin master made me lose against all types of flora and fauna.....every once in awhile I get a craving but am now mostly internal so I walk away. I told him recently that if I had to do that type of training like we did almost 20 years ago, I would just go ahead and kill myself...LOL!!!!

Latest Discussions