How would you follow up?

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is a hypothetical!
What of he hypothetically fights back? I notice the other guy doesn't fight back in either that video nor your scenario.

I do wonder how such a passive individual ended up in prison to begin with...hypothetically.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ah you are so right!... I meant to include His conviction as a murderer that in the scene. I just reread it. Well, it doesn't change my response to the scenario.

You get put in a maximum security prison because you have done something so bad, that regular prison is not an option.
Well yes, but he could be a master forGer OR a poiseNEr, , but let's be realistic about this, if he is a Hit man for the mob or a Columbian drug BARon,he will probably beat you up anyway, so the question doesn't arise,

Last edited:

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm sorry but until the relevant law folks turned up I'd go for pain compliance then let him try and sue ...better of broke then dead and having on the headstone

"I thought I'd get sued if I hurt him more"
Pain compliance is ok, but people are triple stamping the groin breaking various limbs and ripping his Tonsils out through his nose, ok I made the last one up, but there's this blood lUSt that they can finally try out their moves as he is an escaped con, that doesn't hold much for only being self defence

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It is self defense con or not if he was intent on killing you ...being an ex con was I think just artistic license in the description to give a sense of bad *** dude

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Inventive, but unlikely to end his agression.
Today, the average North American traditional funeral costs between $7,000 and$10,000. This price range includes the services at the funeral home, burial in a cemetery, and the installation of a headstone.

on the headstone were etched the words

"I don't want to fight!"

Depends on the situation. If it's someone who wants to kill you, no. If it's a kid who's picking on you in school, and you're both 8 years old, it's a good way to at least try and keep out of trouble.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is self defense con or not if he was intent on killing you ...being an ex con was I think just artistic license in the description to give a sense of bad *** dude
The law every where is reasonable force, that is enough force to neutralise the threat, he not killing you whilst he is lay on the floor, all you need is enough force to keep hI'm i there, plus how are you going to phone the cops if you have him in an arm bar ? You could be there for a week or two

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The law every where is reasonable force, that is enough force to neutralise the threat, he not killing you whilst he is lay on the floor, all you need is enough force to keep hI'm i there, plus how are you going to phone the cops if you have him in an arm bar ? You could be there for a week or two[/

hands free blue tooth cell phone with voice recognition lol

sorry my sense of humor

anyway I didn't have him in an arm bar lol

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
At that mark on the video he's in a relatively easy position to control. I'm kneeling hard on his neck while locking up the arm. And if you've not had your neck knelt on whilst your arm was locked up, you don't know what you're missing. :)

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If you an break an arm or destroy the joint then pain compliance may well achieve the desired effect as if need be after one joint proceed to the next joint I'm sure he'd get the message by then lol

It is also very hard to pin a guy with a broken arm. Like trying to hold a noodle.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Pain compliance is ok, but people are triple stamping the groin breaking various limbs and ripping his Tonsils out through his nose, ok I made the last one up, but there's this blood lUSt that they can finally try out their moves as he is an escaped con, that doesn't hold much for only being self defence

I assumed that was the idea. We are just trying to find the craziest end game stuff.

And look I do like a bit of crazy end game from time to time. Everyone needs a vice.

OP
TSDTexan

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
At that mark on the video he's in a relatively easy position to control. I'm kneeling hard on his neck while locking up the arm. And if you've not had your neck knelt on whilst your arm was locked up, you don't know what you're missing. :)

I have been that Uke for some sadistic Sensei!

OP
TSDTexan

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score

Now that is creative! you get 4 Gold Stars!

Latest Discussions