Gun Disarm, Pistol Front

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muaythaifreak

lonewolf12563 said:
Oh yeh I was banned because they do not belive in freedom of speach or did I tell them to stuff their membership. Get your facts straight and present them accordingly.
Ed
By the way, I'm sure you are aware that one cannot ban onesself from something. And it was more like a "your fired", "you can't fire me I quit" scenario than you just leaving so stop trying to save face. The time for saving face for you is over.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seems Mr. Ed spent 11,17, 20? years in Uncle Sams Army, and never learned what that "Freedom of Speech" thing really means.

Well, let ol 'Wilbur' Kaith here, give you an 'edumucation'.

---
All About Free Speech

Freedom of Speech is a worthy concept and one which we support wholeheartedly. Indeed it is one of the founding principles of The Race Cafe. However, it is important to understand the limitations of this principle and not to abuse it.

You must understand that, especially in regard to website discussion forums, the argument "What about my right to free speech?" simply doesn't hold water either legally or morally.

General Legal Stuff
Free speech does not give you the right to publicly say whatever you like -- it actually has many limitations. There are more laws governing what you can't say than what you can.

You have the right to certain religious, political and other beliefs, and you have the right to express your opinions in an appropriate way without fear of oppression. This does not mean you can demean, insult, slander or offend other people. You cannot give away personal information without consent. You cannot publish adult-only material in a public manner. You cannot publish racist or hateful material. You cannot force your opinion on other people against their will. There are many, many things you can't do.

In addition, although you may have the legal right to express a certain opinion in a public place, this does not mean you have any legal right at all to express this same opinion on someone else's property or in someone else's publication.

(In case Eddie doesn't get it, MT and Budoseek are both classified as 'Private Property')

Your Free Speech Rights Here
To put it bluntly, the only rights you have here are the rights we decide to issue. This is our website and we run it in the way we believe is most appropriate to facilitate our goals.

If you invite us into your house or place of business, we will respect your values and your code of conduct. If you don't like swearing, we won't swear. If you prefer that we don't discuss religion or politics, we won't. If we don't like your house rules, then maybe we won't bother coming back to your house.

This is both our home and our place of business and you are our valued guest. We want you to enjoy your time here -- all we ask is that you respect our house rules. If you find that our rules are not to your liking, you don't have to visit. You are free to set up your own website and implement your own set of rules.

There is usually a way to express your opinion without breaking the rules or offending anyone. Sometimes you just have to work a bit harder to make it happen!
======

Now that we've gotten that out of the way....No, I'm afraid I wouldn't waste my time training with you. Based on the information presented, your concepts are flawed and a danger to your students. I'll stick to training under qualified instructors, thank you.

K

klif

lonewolf12563 said:
.....So you can tell that desk jocky Cliff over at budo seek that I did on purpose. And if he was well verse on Japanese culture, each family named their ryu what they wanted. ie Kano ....Judo or did he steal that. So big F deal. Have another donut Cliff. Oh yeh I was banned because they do not belive in freedom of speach or did I tell them to stuff their membership.......
Oh great, donut jokes about a cop, how original.

Oh and you were banned at BudoSeek because you cannot seem to discuss things without resorting to angry tirades and insults. Kind of like what you are doing here.

Respectfully,

The donut eating, desk jockey,

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
OK, this is it.
Ed,
You have now posted dispicable lies about your military service. It is absolutely impossible to make E-5 in two years in the Army, even if you came in as an E-3. Not enough time in grade or service. On top of which, you did not have enough time to become a warrant, unless you were a pilot. So, unless you were a chopper jocky, who came in as an E-5 and then were promoted to CO-1 at the completion of flight school which if my memory serves is 18 months, you are a complete liar. So here is the deal, now that you have posted something I can report you to veterans groups about. Post a CLEAN AND READABLE copy of your DD-214. You have 24 hours, if at the end of that time frame you have not, not only am I reporting you to the groups that deal with military frauds, and I am banning you from this site. If your DD-214 bears out what you said, you will get a full apology.
The clock is ticking and the judge has spoken.
Seig
MT Admin

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
lonewolf12563 said:
Its funny the same morons that post at budo seek post here too! Hey bob you took my cross dressing coment very well. Bravo! Bester and MSG I mean MJS probably would have commited suicide by now.

But the difference here loneone, is that people are not questioning me like they are doing to you. I, unlike you, have nothing to hide. I gave my credentials!!! Where are yours???

Mike

G

Gary Crawford

"Another one bites the dust"!!!!Thank you Mr.Hubbard for busting that fraud.You'll never see his DD-214.Good Job!!!

M

muaythaifreak

I have a question, assuming all things you have said are true... as if... How on earth did you have time to go to Japan and study jujutsu if you were busting you butt for promotion in the army. According to your information, you joined the service the same year you began you MA studies. Quite a feat of multi-tasking. Because even if you did make your rank as quickly as you claim to have, you would have had to be quite a stallar performer in the military to do so. Meritorious promotion would obviously be necessary to achieve this, and the military does not meritoriously promote at random.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Mr. Ed will not reply to your questions. He will instead resort to the last resort of the fraud caught in his own lies and deceits.

Continued misdirection followed by the escape.

Someone should monitor his so called school and inform the local BBB, health department and law enforcement folks to check him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions