Gingrich Campaign over before it started?

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow, that was quick.

And another take.

This quote was awesome:

Just another day on the Gingrich campaign, in which the candidate throws gasoline on a fire. And then walks into it.

Yep, I'm sure Obama's terrified of those who have declared so far for the Republicans.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Is there anyone so far that has declared for the Republican nomination that is worth anything? Do you think Michelle Bachman will run? :)

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No worries. You still have 'What's her Name'. You know ... the one with the initials "SP"!
icon7.gif

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
No worries. You still have 'What's her Name'. You know ... the one with the initials "SP"!
icon7.gif

I think she learned her lesson in the last election. I don't think she would risk her newly aquired financial success or her reputation of those that think she is a smart person by running.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
guys the election is a lifetime away in terms of campaigning. this time last election almost nobody knew who Obama was.
If you are getting this worked up already.... your going to age a hundred years by the time the election comes around

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just specualtion, Lucky. Most democrats knew who Obama was from his speach at the preceding Democratic National Convention. The campaigning started about a year out. Maybe we'll be lucky this year and they'll all decide to wait until 3 or 4 months before the election? Naw, I don't think so either :(

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
guys the election is a lifetime away in terms of campaigning. this time last election almost nobody knew who Obama was.
If you are getting this worked up already.... your going to age a hundred years by the time the election comes around

Yeah anything happening now is inconsequential as long as nothing earthmoving happens. The killing of OBL has the potential of having a lingering effect. Anything else will be long forgotten by the time the frenzy starts.

That is why now we only have the fringe people clamoring for attention. They know they don't have a chance but they'll get some free publicity. All serious candidates will wait until they can peak their campaign at the right time. I would not expect serious campaigning until end of the year at the earliest.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's even before getting to the train wreck that is the way he treats the women in his life.

Then again, a serious candidacy by Mr. Gingrich could do a lot to push the tired "family values" drumbeat off the platform and get the party more focused on jobs and foreign policy and less focused on government interference of personal life.

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
he's dead to me

and i WAS a Newt supporter

As was I. The man is bright and articulate. I think he would mop the floor with Obama in a debate, but its just not possible to look past all his problems and baggage.

Too bad Cain isn't more well known, seems like a sharp charismatic guy, who would really limit the lefts ability to play their favorite card...

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Newt would make obama look like the blathering idiot he really is.

LOL Another idiotic post. Again, if you have issue with what he does, that's cool. Saying he is a blathering idiot is obviously not true and makes you look like the blathering idiot. If he was such a blathering idiot, the Republicans would not be having such a hard time finding somone to run against him.

OP
Nomad

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Newt would make obama look like the blathering idiot he really is.

Really? Cause so far all he's succeeded in doing is making Newt look like a blathering idiot...

He appears to be the one opening his mouth wide enough to insert foot at the moment.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
WC, you are gonna pull a muscle in your desperate attempt to cover up the turds your boy has left EVERYWHERE for the last 3 years. it is getting old, and pathetic

i dont give a crap if you disagree with me, i think Nobama is a moronic idiot, and i am gonna say so, and you carrying his water, that's your right to do it, but it makes YOU look like a tool.

you can cry and whine when your boyfriend is called out on being what he is, a MORONIC IDIOT, but it is an opinion, and i am entitled to it.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Really? Cause so far all he's succeeded in doing is making Newt look like a blathering idiot...

you are 100% right. And it is a shame, because Newt is a smart guy, one of the smartest in politics, and he would embarrass that MORON Nobama up one side and down the other.

but, like i said, he is dead to me, now

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gingrich demonstrates the importance of lock-step in regards to party politics.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
WC, you are gonna pull a muscle in your desperate attempt to cover up the turds your boy has left EVERYWHERE for the last 3 years. it is getting old, and pathetic

i dont give a crap if you disagree with me, i think Nobama is a moronic idiot, and i am gonna say so, and you carrying his water, that's your right to do it, but it makes YOU look like a tool.

you can cry and whine when your boyfriend is called out on being what he is, a MORONIC IDIOT, but it is an opinion, and i am entitled to it.

ROFL I see your opinions don't have to based upon any fact then. That's cool. Let's me know how seriously to take your opinions.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
yeah, turns out belonging to a group requires you dont piss all over that groups ideas....

It worked fine for the big government, big spending, international interventist neo-cons. Worked so well, they took over the joint.

Latest Discussions