frauds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah, attacks, screaming and misdirection.. Just what I have come to expect from people ike Frank Dux and the Saito ryu.

gozanryu said:
How old are you Don? WHat is your rank in the Bujinkan

What are your degrees in?

What Universities did you get them from.

Who is your Sensei?

I ask, because you brought up the point yourself. I, under your rules, must now take the information you will furnish (because you cannot be trusted) and research it. I will do that Don. Give me the list, and I will independently verify each item, as per your request.

And how is this relevent, and when did I make claims? Go ahead and convince Technopunk that my university degree and such is relevent and not a mis-direction ploy. Remember, he called me a jackass, so we are not buddy- buddy. But even he says that you are just trying to divert attention and slag away at me.

Dave Gibb, you see the tactics that they are using. Why would you want to train with people like this? You would be better off training with someone honorable IMO. They may treat you nice, but you see how quickly the degenerate to attacking, screaming and yelling at anyone who dares to disagree with their sales pitch.

gozanryu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
"Are we to believe that as a CIA anti-terrorism agent (which I hasten to add the CIA will NOT confirm) he went to Lybia and had pictures of him taken while there? Considering that we are not friendly with them, it seems unbelievable that he would be overt about himself, and a covert operative taking pictures of himself? And how are we to really know that the photos really are of Iraq, Lybia, etc unless they are pretty identifiable land marks like the pyramids of Egypt? How are we to know the Kyber rifles is what he says it is, instead of a stage set? And there is ways of faking photos. Anyone ever see that picture of the guy on top of the World Trade center with the jet coming in behind him?"

uh, well, yeah, the Pyramids are visible in the Photos. (you would know that had you looked at the book before speaking)

I dont think you know what the Khyber Rifles is, and its significance. (quick, go google)

Insert foot in mouth Don, The photos are not of Phelps alone, there are photos of him with Mujahadin in Afghanistan, military personnell and equipment in vietnam, Standing next to Iraq road signs etc, You would know that had you taken my no strings attached offer to send you a copy of the flippin book.

"I recall that Phelps has a photo of him and Hatsumi on his site and tries to claim that a Bujinkan instructor invited him to Japan and he had a long talk with Hatsumi on the issue. The thing is, the Saito ryu has refused to give the name of this shihan who supposably made the invitation,a nd my friend showed Hatsumi the photo of them together and Hatsumi said he could not remember who the guy was. So, I tend to not beleive the photos people put in books, and the logic of a deep cover operative in lybia taking tourist photos and the like just sets off too many alarm bells in my mind."

What "friend" might that be Don? Being that I have asked you MANY times to talk to your Buddy, Hatsumi. Oh, I remember, from your other post. Phelps didnt "check in with you" whilst in Japan. LOL

And I am SUPER CURIOUS to here your diverse background and expertise in "deep cover" operations. I am certain you would not comment if you did not possess such expertise as per your own rules. Which reminds me. . . .how about that Military record. I am looking for expertise in that area that would make you qualified to judge veracity of evidence in that area.

Poor Guy, your flailing is laughable

PS- I dont think Dave does train with us. . . you cannot even admit that you DO train hahahahah I am sure Dave is completely abhored by my crazy idea of having you prove who you say you are. How ridiculous!

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Hey Don,

Totaly not to change the subject, but real quick, do you happen to know Todd Tumaneng?

Thanks.

Sorry, no. I am not good with names and not very social with the people in Japan. Does he train here? Do you want me to pass along a message? If you give me a description, I probably can.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
gozanryu said:
uh, well, yeah, the Pyramids are visible in the Photos. (you would know that had you looked at the book before speaking)

The pyramids are in Egypt, and many people have their pictures taken in Egypt. I was talking about areas like Lybia and Iraq.

gozanryu said:
Insert foot in mouth Don, The photos are not of Phelps alone, there are photos of him with Mujahadin in Afghanistan, military personnell and equipment in vietnam, Standing next to Iraq road signs etc, You would know that had you taken my no strings attached offer to send you a copy of the flippin book.

And IIRC, Frank Dux has photos of him standing next to actors dressed as Afghanis, street signs in Spanish, etc. Not to mention that a jeep parked in a jungle looks the same in Vietnam, Louisana, etc.

gozanryu said:
And I am SUPER CURIOUS to here your diverse background and expertise in "deep cover" operations. I am certain you would not comment if you did not possess such expertise as per your own rules. Which reminds me. . . .how about that Military record. I am looking for expertise in that area that would make you qualified to judge veracity of evidence in that area.

So you are saying that no one who is not a CIA agent, etc, is worthy enough to point out that the idea of a deep cover CIA agent taking photos of himself in Lybia is a bit strange? Or ask that there be some way of confirming someone's claims with an independent source? Pretty typical use of the "Who are you to question me" ploy that Sharp Phil took notice of and which I already posted here.

gozanryu said:
Poor Guy, your flailing is laughable

PS- I dont think Dave does train with us. . . you cannot even admit that you DO train hahahahah I am sure Dave is completely abhored by my crazy idea of having you prove who you say you are. How ridiculous!

What a wonderfull example of the depths of your maturity and illustrative of the types of personal attacks you engage in.

gozanryu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Give it up Don, at least this ridiculous angle. Now you are on record as inferring Photos you have nevr seen are faked, for you! hahahah Good lord man, maybe you should get some medical attention. You really kinda wandering around in left field by yourself. Oh SURE you were talking about pyramids OTHER than egypt. hahahah LOL DON SNAP OUT OF IT. THE PICS ARE REAL DO YOU WANT TO SEE THEM OR NOT? Then, after you see them, you can comment, and not look so GALL DARNED FOOLISH really man. . . back up a minute and check yourself. Actors dont shoot at you! You cant fake Gen. George Patton! You cant fake an Episcopal Bishop ordaining a Priest! You cant fake pictures of "ring out" at BUDS! You cant fake graduation ceremonies at Stanford! You cant fake pictures of the Entire Fu family in China! Man, you are really sliding off the deep end. And to think, all I ever asked of you was to admit that you are wrong about your wretched assumptions about Phelps (conceding the Language and Ninjitsu crap) Thats all, a simple "well, I was wronf, sorry " or just, "sorry Phelps" but no, you digress to "fake uniform" theories. Man, I really didnt think you had it in you. ANd please stop with the "SHarp Phil" thing, you have not proved Phil is an expert in anything other than his own opinion in the purvey of this discussion.
STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dave,
Take a look at the last few posts by Ken and ask yourself if these are the types of people you would want to associate with.

Give it up Don, at least this ridiculous angle. Now you are on record as inferring Photos you have nevr seen are faked, for you! hahahah Good lord man, maybe you should get some medical attention. You really kinda wandering around in left field by yourself. Oh SURE you were talking about pyramids OTHER than egypt. hahahah LOL DON SNAP OUT OF IT. THE PICS ARE REAL DO YOU WANT TO SEE THEM OR NOT? Then, after you see them, you can comment, and not look so GALL DARNED FOOLISH really man. . . back up a minute and check yourself. Actors dont shoot at you! You cant fake Gen. George Patton! You cant fake an Episcopal Bishop ordaining a Priest! You cant fake pictures of "ring out" at BUDS! You cant fake graduation ceremonies at Stanford! You cant fake pictures of the Entire Fu family in China! Man, you are really sliding off the deep end. And to think, all I ever asked of you was to admit that you are wrong about your wretched assumptions about Phelps (conceding the Language and Ninjitsu crap) Thats all, a simple "well, I was wronf, sorry " or just, "sorry Phelps" but no, you digress to "fake uniform" theories. Man, I really didnt think you had it in you. ANd please stop with the "SHarp Phil" thing, you have not proved Phil is an expert in anything other than his own opinion in the purvey of this discussion.
STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET

gozanryu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You think I am upset? With this! LOL DOn, you are so funny this evening! Now you say I am attacking Phil? What? Oh Boy Don! I think you are taking this WAY to seriously. You apparently have not spent much time around people who are angry. But, I laud you fluid ability to dance around and never answer ANYTHING. Unfortunatley, I think you really believe no one notices.

"you can rent uniforms"

oh boy. Anyway, you should enjoy the rest of your day. I need to get some sleep. Check back tomorrow for more "vicious" attacks on yourself and poor, defenseless Phil (kidding, Phil)
Maybe you can re-troll for the moderator when you figure out the time difference.

"The pyramids are in Egypt, and many people have their pictures taken in Egypt. I was talking about areas like Lybia and Iraq."

LMAO! thats funny bro! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i meant, but i mean, but yeah, but, uh....yeah but. . . . :rolleyes: :redcaptur

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
Oh, and you can by surplus uniforms at swap meets.

I should have spelled it "buy" instead of "by", but this is the only thing I can find that I wrote on the subject of not trusting a photo of a guy in a uniform. Yet, three times now Ken has made a large quote (supposably by me) that says people can rent uniforms.

I see that yet again Ken is playing a little fast and loose with the facts again in order to attack me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions