Does Size Matter?

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I ain't gonna let you anywhere around my groin so you can make PenisButter ! LOL (to the next state..... geez) sounds like he could be one of my students! lol

:asian:

OP
K

kickyou

Sir I am a female.But if you tech like my instructor teacxhed she taught us if you have to use it go full out,not half way.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If you ever have to use your Art..........

Never kick a woman in the testicles and never strike anyone below the soles of their feet.

OP
R

Ronin

As a cop I have found out everyone may not feel pain on the same level. But with my handy dandy taser its takes down anyone. Then the kenpo gets pulled out of my bag of tricks. But there is no one totally insensitive to pain. Every man has his weakness. In my case it may be a jelly donut........Oh the sweet sweet jelly.......

OP
K

Kirk

Now I'm not trying to knock the jelly donut, it's a fine meal in
itself, but it doesn't compare to the sweet miracle goodness,
known only as "the oreo". :rofl: :rofl:

That's wild that you're a cop, you probably get a lot of real life
experience with Kenpo. A guy at my school is a state prison
guard, and guys are CONSTANTLY getting in trouble, or attacking
guards, so he gets to try out everything he learns in a short
amount of time. I don't even your jobs, but I envy how you get
to see the real life applications of what you're learning.

OP
R

Ronin

well we are all in the same crazy world no matter what job we have.

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
How many instructors teach their students to go for the groin? I personally don't. I advise against it because often times (on a guy, especially the tough guys who don't feel much pain anywhere else) special measures will be taken to protect it. I've had my share of scrapes and I've managed to be banged in the groind and bang others there too... its not the fight stopper many think it to be. In an actual fight I've never seen someone get kicked in the groin and crumple over like they do in the dojo or in movies. Instead they keep fighting pretty hard, get even more ticked off. Once it is over, then they go find a nice little quiet place to fall on their faces and writhe in agony.

I see the groin as a target of opportunity. Hit it when you can, especially at the onset of the confrontation to show the other just how serious you are and perhaps deter someone that isn't that serious about doing you harm. Other wise, throw shin kicks to the inner thigh, knees, stomp on the feet. These do a better job at causing damage and hindering the ability of the combatant to continue the violence. If the lower body was completely open and unprotected, I would certainly prefer to throw a hard shot to the inner or outer thigh than to the groin. I've at least seen them drop a person on the first shot (and been dropped by them too).

But thats from my experience. Your experience may be different giving you a different opinion.

OP
K

kickyou

Well.....The guys I have done it on dropped like babies.

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
They drop when I kick em there too!!:D

But I supose he could have come across the monkey with the brass balls:rofl: :rofl:

OP
R

Ronin

You must practice Miyagi crane technique, if do right no can defense.

OP
R

Ronin

ohhhh I have made yellow belt no one can stop me now!!!

OP
R

Rainman

:(

Choice of weapon (for penetration and pinpoint acuracy) and angle of incidence are important when striking vital targets. Even if the strike is not fight ending it will have a cause and effect. The person may drop his guard exposing his head (target creation). The blow may land but cause only a slight hesitation (an opertunity).

OP
K

kickyou

Well just keep rambling your way to black belt:D

Latest Discussions