Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is a general warning to those in this forum

We have gotten several complaints about certain members (who I will not name) posts, or rather the content of them.

Please remember, this is a FRIENDLY forum. Leave the racial, homophobic, ethnic and other such crap at the door.

All moderators are now fully empowered to suspend any user who is blatently abusing things.

We realize that many folks know each other and have your own "IN" jokes. Some of us however, not being in on said joke, see thigs differently.

We've tried to be a bit more "relaxed" lately, and things have really been going good, especially here in the Kenpo/Kempo forum. Please show some respect for your fellow members so us mods don't have to be rules-lawyers.

Thanks!

Bob Hubbard
MartialTalk Admin

Dutch

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I can se how my truths might upset some. I will stop posting my ideas and let those who want to seek the knowledge come to me.

Again, I apologize for upsetting those people.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please be advised that the accounts of 2 members have been terminated. 1 by request, the other due to excessive member complaints.

In addition, several threads have been locked due to numerous member complaints about the content and direction of said threads. We are also in the process of issueing several warnings to several other members. 1 thread was thrown immediately.

We will not tolerate Trolls or other types of abusive posting here. If you are acting in a Troll-manner, you will be banned without warning.

In the future, please keep this in mind.

Thank you,

Bob Hubbard
MartialTalk Administrator.​

Status
Not open for further replies.