Coming soon to your home: Your Own McDojo!

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
My boy came downstairs last nigt, after training with Sensei Tommy Nitro, ad showed me several basic moves he learned off the DVD. He showed me a lunge punch, roundhouse kick and front snap kick. He then rattled off several karate terms and their meaning. He was very excited that he learned this from the dvd. So excited, it seems that he forgot having learned it in class with me.

The enemies in the dvd, it should be noted, are called Crimson Sausages.

heheh

ROFL!

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
green meanie said:
I think that's really cool. I've never had the opportunity to do the birthday party thing. I don't know if that accidently puts us into the same category as clown, magician, and pony, or not but it sounds like a lot of fun. :)

It was fun, I taught them the real stuff our studetns learn, and 2 of the kids are already in regular class not even a week later. Although I would like to learn some magic tricks.

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
We actually do birthday parties on occasion. We have one tomorrow, in fact. We put on a little demonstration for the kids and then take them through the first introductory lesson. They love it and we occasionally get new students out of it.

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
DavidCC said:
It's ben a long time since I was bullied on a playground... but it seems to me that the bullies pick on the easy meat. Stand up to them once and they go find easier prey. We're not talking about adults thinking they are Jeff Speakman and challenging a room full of TKD guys.
"I'm looking for a guy. He’s good in Tae Kwon Do, about 5'8”, 150lbs. has a tattoo of a spider right here. Know him?"
"Yeah"
"Great I need to talk to him. Where is he?"
"Why don't you leave before you get hurt."
"I wonder if I can kick your ***? No, not just you.... all three of you."
"Are you serious?"
"Are you?"
"Full contact, not pads."
"No problem."

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just a final note on this ignominious product. The boy has had the "wave bag" up for a couple of weeks. He pummels it nearly every day and it's held up remarkably well.

Dalum

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hollywood1340 said:
"I'm looking for a guy. He’s good in Tae Kwon Do, about 5'8”, 150lbs. has a tattoo of a spider right here. Know him?"
"Yeah"
"Great I need to talk to him. Where is he?"
"Why don't you leave before you get hurt."
"I wonder if I can kick your ***? No, not just you.... all three of you."
"Are you serious?"
"Are you?"
"Full contact, not pads."
"No problem."

And nobody has said anything about what movie this is from? LOL!
Kudos for the quote! :)

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
And IMHO the best MA movie ever! The kind of movie that makes you want to say to your buddy next to you "Stand up....." Heh. You see the techniques as they are and the camera work is steady. True to the art that it showcases and it has Rufio in in it. What more could you ask for in a movie?

"It's not one of those new hippy schools is it?"

"Breaktime guys!"

"I've shown you the dragon but you have not seen him. Experience will be your teacher.....and when you return-"
"I will be the dragon"
"You will be a man!"

"You didn't kill him"

"You said it didn't hurt to ask?"

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
First thing I noticed was the uniform then he had on Kung Fu shoes....LOL!!

Latest Discussions