Come Join the fun!!!

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
I always see more guests logged in than members. Why not just make an account and participate in the fun. It only takes a few seconds to do and we would all love the extra knowledge.

This is an open invitation to all guests.

Welcome in advance of your joining.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
And Dont let the SAME negative, non-value added people deter you from joining. I read for years before I finally joined. Wish I did it alot sooner. You get adicted.... and have to check it daily.....

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Come on people this is a great site for a converstation and there is so much more than just TKD here.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
And Dont let the SAME negative, non-value added people deter you from joining. I read for years before I finally joined. Wish I did it alot sooner. You get adicted.... and have to check it daily.....
You got that right. You can call it PC crack. :rofl:

My wife thinks I am chatting with some girls or something. She is like what are you always type or reading on the darn compurter. Then she says "don't think that I don't know what's going on".

I had to show her all my post and replies.

FUN TIMES ALL!! COME ON IN, THE WATER'S GREAT!!!!

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You got that right. You can call it PC crack. :rofl:

My wife thinks I am chatting with some girls or something..... !

You mean this isnt a internet dating sight???? All this time I thought I was chatting with woman and setting a good impression.... and there are other men on this sight.......:erg:

LOL:rofl:

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Still see the guest outnumbering the members. At least make an account and let us know if anything you have read has helped in any way. The more members the better.

Latest Discussions